Tottenham Hotspur vs The Bottling, Diving, Scummy Woolwich. Sun 28th April, 2:00pm kick-off

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Draw is probably the best result we can get, i don't see a win a defeat wouldn't surprise me either they've too much quality for any team.

EPL:
Lost 5
Drawn 5

CL:
Lost 3
Drawn 1

FA/LC/CS:
Lost 2
Drawn 1

............Think you got more than a bit carried away there.

Lads, no pressure but it is my birthday tomorrow. Please try not to ruin it. Thank you. xxxx
Happy Birthday GIF

Let’s absolutely smash these cunts if we can’t smash them in a footballing sense then I want to see us physically smash them. Hurt them badly enough that they can’t compete in their last couple of games.

Let’s absolutely smash these cunts if we can’t smash them in a footballing sense then I want to see us physically smash them. Hurt them badly enough that they can’t compete in their last couple of games.
Can’t play a glove on them or get near them

The amount times you see their players just jump upwards into the air and fall on the floor is ridiculous

I feel like a kid on Christmas morning.
There is nothing better than waking up on NLD day and looking forward to the day ahead.
I Still get butterflies

If you can't get excited for these games then I'm afraid you follow the wrong sport or wrong team.

This one has get an extra edge to it, there is more at stake which makes the hatred even stronger.
Their fans will be shitting themselves, their players will be shitting themselves, it's now up to us to show them why.

Games against Luton, Sheffield utd etc are fine and still a great day out but these are the games that make it all worth while and there is nothing better.

Let's fuckin do this COYS.

I really hope that the ref hasn't got the 'must not spoil the title race and make sure it goes down to the wire' mentality.

He must know that a Woolwich loss pretty much hands the title to City, so he better not try and keep them in it till the end.

Back
Top Bottom