Tottenham Hotspur vs The Bottling, Diving, Scummy Woolwich. Sun 28th April, 2:00pm kick-off

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Jammy gooner cunts.

Not really.

Udogie has looked tired, after a super first half of the season. Expectedlly so for someone so young., amd maybe that's a fault of overplaying..

We have a squad for a reason and I think all players should be made to fight their way back into the first team.

So unfortunate for Udogie but an opportunity for someone else.

I just thought I might take along my free flag they gave us for the ladies' game last weekend. What are my chances of getting it past security lol?

Edit: Just checked - flags are on the prohibited items list. :(

It's strange to think there were at least 20,000 of them, provided by the club, at the last game.

Last edited:
Update!...

I just did an 'Ask Spurs' and this was the auto-generated reply (my bold):

"You can bring the flag given to you at the women's game to the Spurs vs Woolwich men's game next weekend, as long as it adheres to the Flags and Banners Policy guidelines. Ensure that the flag meets the specified size and safety regulations, and does not display any offensive or controversial content. We recommend reaching out to the Supporter Services team to seek pre-approval for bringing the flag to the match."

Next question - how do I contact the Supporter Services Team? SpiderSpurs SpiderSpurs ?

Update!...

I just did an 'Ask Spurs' and this was the auto-generated reply (my bold):

"You can bring the flag given to you at the women's game to the Spurs vs Woolwich men's game next weekend, as long as it adheres to the Flags and Banners Policy guidelines. Ensure that the flag meets the specified size and safety regulations, and does not display any offensive or controversial content. We recommend reaching out to the Supporter Services team to seek pre-approval for bringing the flag to the match."

Next question - how do I contact the Supporter Services Team? SpiderSpurs SpiderSpurs ?

Tottenham Customer Care

[email protected]

Udogie out

We're gonna have a week of people putting VDV at LB aren't we

Tired Oh No GIF by Liverpool FC

Udogie out

We're gonna have a week of people putting VDV at LB aren't we

Tired Oh No GIF by Liverpool FC

Would only work if we were looking to switch our system. So defensively in possession we're:

Romero - Dragusin - Van de Ven
Porro - Bissouma
But a change like that in the NLD is pretty brave. It'll just be Davies/Royal

Think the result against the chavs will be huge if they drop points a bit of air is out of their baloon ,they win they will be in good spirits. Obviously will be a difficult match really hoping for the best on recent performances.

Would only work if we were looking to switch our system. So defensively in possession we're:

Romero - Dragusin - Van de Ven
Porro - Bissouma
But a change like that in the NLD is pretty brave. It'll just be Davies/Royal
You cannot go three at the back with their two wingers. They would play high which means we would go to a 5 and they’d dominate the ball in midfield. Not in a billion years will we do that.

You cannot go three at the back with their two wingers. They would play high which means we would go to a 5 and they’d dominate the ball in midfield. Not in a billion years will we do that.

Its three at the back when we have the ball...

As opposed to the 2 at the back we have now...

Even then, van de Ven is wide left, Romero is wide right. Dragusin central on his own with gaps infront filled by Porro and Bissouma.

Their wingers get no more space than they would in our usual set up..

But when our front three lose the ball they have far too much space to hit in the wide areas. Not for me.

Not necessarily.

It just means we'd have less bodies offensively, that's all. Because Udogie's output is replaced by Dragusin solidarity.

But the set up allows us to push Maddison forward.

I don't think we will do that - however I would be amazed if that set up isn't something we move towards next season with one of the full backs dropping in (or our new 6) to make it a 3 when we've got the ball to prevent counters.

Not necessarily.

It just means we'd have less bodies offensively, that's all. Because Udogie's output is replaced by Dragusin solidarity.

But the set up allows us to push Maddison forward.

I don't think we will do that - however I would be amazed if that set up isn't something we move towards next season with one of the full backs dropping in (or our new 6) to make it a 3 when we've got the ball to prevent counters.
Well we need to find a way to counter the counters because we will still play the same way next season.

I work for London Underground, and know that East Finchley Underground station has a decent size car park, and is only 2 stops north of Archway Tube. Not sure what the maximum stay is, but it might be an option to leave the jam jar there, and get the tube to Archway. Great kebab shops around Archway tube station, by the way.
Thanks mate - know it well - used to run Maddens bar in EF many years ago👌
Yes to the kebabs too - used to go to Emono in Kentish Town a lot when my bro lived close by used to be amazing.

Islington charges are ridiculous. What I would do is drive it a short distance up the road from Tuffnell Park and try to park either on Laurier Road or Dartmouth Park Avenue where restriction is only 10-12 and doesn't cost much to pay that (it's Camden not Islington).
Pay by phone fairly easy.
You can also try:
29 Nelson Terrace
London
N1 8DG
England

Underground car park by Angel station
Thanks mate - will have a look around Tuffnell Park I think👍🏻

We play two at the back currently and leave huge spaces for their wingers in behind. If he continues with these tactics, especially with the two ill suited understudies, it’s gonna be rough

Back
Top Bottom