Tottenham Hotspur vs The Bottling, Diving, Scummy Woolwich. Sun 28th April, 2:00pm kick-off

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

surprised Ange hasnt taken the team to a camp somewhere for a mini preseason with 1 or 2 friendly games for some final drills.
We can't afford to start the game half asleep because Woolwich blow their entire load in the first 40 minutes of matches

surprised Ange hasnt taken the team to a camp somewhere for a mini preseason with 1 or 2 friendly games for some final drills.
We can't afford to start the game half asleep because Woolwich blow their entire load in the first 40 minutes of matches
I would’ve thought the same last week, but Woolwich are completely drained and running on fumes now.

It shouldn’t be necessary.

By the time they get to us they may well be in the last chance saloon. Don't ever think they won't die to win this.
The players, and especially their entitled snowflake fans will think they are coming to a bear pit.
Let's not disappoint them.

I don't think they'll be too tired for the first hour, it's 5 days rest and a derby. They'll be up for it. But if we can stay in it (get a lead or keep a draw) until the last 30 or so, we'll win it, I'm sure. Just need our forwards to put a real shift in.

Two week break is a nightmare for our form, tbh.

Staying in a hotel in Archway for the weekend for the match but it has a tiny car park so might not get in. Anyone know anywhere nearby to ditch the car for two days!? Google isn't giving me much closeby and don't know what the on street parking is like now - been ten years since I drove in London!

Staying in a hotel in Archway for the weekend for the match but it has a tiny car park so might not get in. Anyone know anywhere nearby to ditch the car for two days!? Google isn't giving me much closeby and don't know what the on street parking is like now - been ten years since I drove in London!
Parking is rubbish mate.Lots of areas are permit parking only now(for locals).
I don't drive,but hear mates etc constantly moaning about not being able to park anywhere.

Take them somewhere and teach them to a) concede less corners and b) defend the ones we do.

Sold my ticket for this.
I spent 3 times the face value for a NLD ticket in the old stadium in our last season there.
Absolutely worth it, we were fucking brilliant at home that season.

Now I can't be bothered to go even if we were to win.
(I've had a season ticket since 2018 and been to every NLD since that sunny afternoon when Kane and Dele ensured we finished above them for the first time in 20+ years.

Take them somewhere and teach them to a) concede less corners and b) defend the ones we do.

think a lot of our corner problem is down to personnel, porro and udogie arent very good in the air to be blunt, and without bentancur the midfield of maddison, bissouma/hojbjerg and sarr are also pretty weak in the air. Minus Richie and Kulu out the lineup and the forwards are even worse.
How many times did Kane clear the ball from a set piece, quite a few i bet.

Christ, I hate these two week breaks. It's murdering my passion. Another week till we have the pleasure of watching their horde drag their knuckles towards our stadium.

Parking is rubbish mate.Lots of areas are permit parking only now(for locals).
I don't drive,but hear mates etc constantly moaning about not being able to park anywhere.
I know mate same here with my cousins the other side of London.
Highgate station has a small car park I might be able to get rid of it at if I’m lucky 🤞

think a lot of our corner problem is down to personnel, porro and udogie arent very good in the air to be blunt, and without bentancur the midfield of maddison, bissouma/hojbjerg and sarr are also pretty weak in the air. Minus Richie and Kulu out the lineup and the forwards are even worse.
How many times did Kane clear the ball from a set piece, quite a few i bet.
Son is a beast though

Back
Top Bottom