Tottenham Hotspur vs The Bottling, Diving, Scummy Woolwich. Sun 28th April, 2:00pm kick-off

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If we beat this lot and chelsea, I will never stop wanking.
Stay Hydrated Drink Water GIF by BuzzFeed

Of course it's risky, to dare is to do!

But our defensive displays lately has been more than risky to say the least!

It wasn't what i absolutely should do, therefore the question marks.

Just think we need to reinforce our defence against Woolwich, Liverpool, and ManC!
Or we run the risk of being slaughterd
Normally I loath having breaks, but I really hope this one will be helpful to reset them a bit and get some focus back.
I am a bit concerned with the defensive side but it's the shooting ourselves in the foot that we really need to eliminate!
More confident of facing those sides after their recent results, we can offer plenty of attacking threats and it's nicer to play sides who won't low block for 90 mins, will suit us better. Scoring more goals would also reinforce our defense in a way 😂

Can only carry one of the forward cowards in this game, I would play Johnson and bench Son and Werner and play Kulu and Richy to compete and hopefully hold the ball

As long as we play a bit of attacking football we should all be satisfied imo

Football ain't about winning

We've already passed all of our wildest expectations this season

We should all be happy campers

Too early in the morning for your sarcasm so wind it back in.

If we improve on last season, which we are, then I'm happy. And more improvement has to follow next season.

If anyone thought Ange was going to come in, and we were just going to start winning trophies immediately, they're dumber than Liz Truss.

Back on topic coz this is a match thread....no, playing the scum is NEVER a free hit. Don't you ever say that again.

Too early in the morning for your sarcasm so wind it back in.

If we improve on last season, which we are, then I'm happy. And more improvement has to follow next season.

If anyone thought Ange was going to come in, and we were just going to start winning trophies immediately, they're dumber than Liz Truss.

Back on topic coz this is a match thread....no, playing the scum is NEVER a free hit. Don't you ever say that again.
ok

Richy has to start if fit, Son will be anonymous in this game if he starts in the 9 role, Saliba and Gabriel will stick to him like flies to shit and he'll do absolutely fuck all. I would drop Werner to the bench and start Son, Richy and Johnson across the front three, Son is still dangerous when he gets space in behind and their fullbacks leave plenty of space, I think having Werner as an option off the bench at 60 mins vs tired legs is not a bad thing either.

I think if Richy isn’t back we will struggle for the rest of the season. Bad feeling he won’t be or if he is it won’t be at 100%. These injuries keep cropping up. He was fine before he moved to us.

Back
Top Bottom