Tottenham Hotspur vs The Bottling, Diving, Scummy Woolwich. Sun 28th April, 2:00pm kick-off

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'd love us to go to Dubai for a week and get some proper warm weather training in.

Any talk of a Tifo for this game for the south stand? I think it helps build atmosphere and get people pumped up.

The way Villa dominated them in the second half, no reason why we can't win this. That second half has made me go from hoping we don't lose to thinking we should fucking do them. Go back to the ferocious starts of early season, the crowd will roar and Woolwich will fold like a cheap deck chair.

I'd love us to go to Dubai for a week and get some proper warm weather training in.

Any talk of a Tifo for this game for the south stand? I think it helps build atmosphere and get people pumped up.
Sorry mate, you're lovely but this is fucking serious.

Anyone who needs to be pumped up by gimmicks shouldn't be there, imho.

Real shame this one isn't an evening kick-off. That 3-0 game was the best atmosphere in the new ground for me, even above City and Ajax Champions League. It was absolutely febrile, and it showed on the pitch.

No doubt we can still make it hostile, but 8pm or even 5.30pm would no doubt haved added that extra edge

Real shame this one isn't an evening kick-off. That 3-0 game was the best atmosphere in the new ground for me, even above City and Ajax Champions League. It was absolutely febrile, and it showed on the pitch.

No doubt we can still make it hostile, but 8pm or even 5.30pm would no doubt haved added that extra edge
Yes - but I wonder why. These cunts need slamming, so the time of day?????????

Someone had to do it.

Tottenham, I don't ask for much. You've given me far more pain than joy in the 23 years I've supported you.

But if you can just put this crap run of form behind you for one game to pummel this horrible, despicable club into the ground and end their title hopes a week after Harry Kane has knocked them out of the Champions League, I swear I will never be angry with you again.

Vicario

Porro Romero VDV Udogie

Bentancur Sarr

Maddison

Johnson Richarlison Son

INTO THEM TOTTENHAM! :coys:
23 years?! Barely done your probation mate.

:pochcmon:

Some of us were STHs throughout the 90s.

:parker:

Now that was pain.

But, honestly, I’m fine. No really, I’m totally fine and normal.

:mourweird::sonmask::pochsmirk:

Back
Top Bottom