Tottenham Hotspur vs The Bottling, Diving, Scummy Woolwich. Sun 28th April, 2:00pm kick-off

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No doubt Romero will come out all hot headed pretending he really cares and get booked or sent off
As long as his red comes as a result of him removing someone’s patella, I don’t give a shit.

We’re not finishing Top 4. If we want CL, we’re gonna have to hope 5th is enough. Might as well ensure Woolwich don’t win the league. We absofuckinglutely cannot have that.

Batter them on and off the pitch please.

Don’t care if karma bites me on my fat arse but putting Saka and a few others on a season ending injury list would be absolutely fine with me. (Fully accept it’s a cunt thing to say but…I do not give a fuck)

I so hope I meet a gooner this week.

I will take them for a long walk through the purgatory of being a Gooner.

I will hold a straight face and even force myself to cry if I need to. But it will be an epic if I get a chance.

Batter them on and off the pitch please.

Don’t care if karma bites me on my fat arse but putting Saka and a few others on a season ending injury list would be absolutely fine with me. (Fully accept it’s a cunt thing to say but…I do not give a fuck)
England might need Saka's diving to get pens in the euro's?

We need massive stadium-wide noise throughout the entire game. Those gooners must be drowned out.

The atmosphere for the 3-0 was amazing. We were at least the extra player, probably much more than that. They wilted, then they died.

The atmosphere last season was shit, so was the performance, so was the result.
We need EXTREME, SUSTAINED NOISE for this one. Nothing else. No voice left by the end of the game or you're a member of the audience.

Leave your heart out there, or stay at home and watch it on the fucking telly.

Must win, or must die trying.

It sounds like most contributors here would like us to win this one.
Will Ferrell Lol GIF by NBA

Pizza Yes GIF

Back
Top Bottom