Tottenham Hotspur vs The Bottling, Diving, Scummy Woolwich. Sun 28th April, 2:00pm kick-off

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Will be leaving soon to go to the game. Trying to keep a lid on the hate.

Not succeeding.

Fuck them and the Franchise they rode in on.
The hate will remain it has to.
Whatever the franchise, they are on the edge of another league title in living memory.
Whereas, we when this club last win it, an old man was collecting two stone tablets with commandments on it.

I've been so busy at work and with life these past 2 weeks that I've not had time to think about the game, but now, 3 hours before kick-off, the anxiety has really hit me. I'm a fucking nerve wreck at the moment. Come On You Spurs, please don't let us down...

Hopefully this is the day our lads turn back the clock a bit and find their best form which we will need them to do .I don't like saying it but I would take a draw which I wouldn't have taken a couple of months back .It would be huge for us to win this a real win win day for us if we do get the win .

I really hope that the ref hasn't got the 'must not spoil the title race and make sure it goes down to the wire' mentality.

He must know that a Woolwich loss pretty much hands the title to City, so he better not try and keep them in it till the end.
season 2 GIF

We have to play against Goons AND the constant, insipid pressure of the ref's ego. He'll bottle everything, so we have to make it happen anyway.

looking for a committed performance, all action, get at them and press / niggle. Show the fight and desire required for this type of game. Can’t be doing a no show like last season or do many first half performances this season. If we don’t show up then after two weeks to prepare then something is seriously wrong. They should have energy and the pace to last the game better than goons who have played 3/4 times in between. It is up to Ange to get them up for the game. I fear if the players don’t put in the desired effort then serious questions need to be asked. There is something going on which atm is not explainable but performances in last few months suggest something is up.

Ah, that mixture of nerves, excitement, and sheer bloody dread.

Don't let us down today Spurs ffs. Worst case scenario get the draw at least, but a convincing win would be glorious

Disappointing MC match is in 4 matches time rather in the next 3 as the Scum would then know if they get any of our players sent off they would have missed that game.

Back
Top Bottom