Tottenham Hotspur vs The Bottling, Diving, Scummy Woolwich. Sun 28th April, 2:00pm kick-off

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

With all the focus on winning cups and the League the nice thing about footie is that a single game like this can be the be all and end all.
On Sunday, this is our season right here, I’m up for it big time!

We've had a lot of topsy-turvy results in the Premier League recently. Does this have any significance for Sunday? No. None at all.

Yeah, has to be Johnson, Richy and Son.

Though wouldn't surprise me to see Kulusevski starting and to bring Johnson on second half.

Son/Kulu will starve Richy.
Werner/BJ will create chances for him.

.....We won't see the latter tho.

Yeah, has to be Johnson, Richy and Son.

Though wouldn't surprise me to see Kulusevski starting and to bring Johnson on second half.

Season 5 No GIF by The Office

If we don't kick at least 3 of their cunt players into the stands, I'll be fuming.

Romero to punt Saka so hard, the little fucker limps on both legs for the next 12 months.
Wouldn’t mind at all if we smash that cunt Partey (if he plays) back to Atletico Madrid even if that means we’ll end up playing with 8 players due to red cards.

Unpopular opinion but I would maybe lean towards starting Kulusevski. We could use some of his strength in the first 60min, he can defend the ball at his feet better than Johnson, use his frame to shield and rough up and tire the defenders a bit. Then Johnson could come on and hopefully do the job against tired legs.
I know he's been in terrible form lately but since he's not starting we just can't keep the ball high up the pitch at all. I think even if he does slowly work his way up with the defender hanging off his sleeve that can benefit us in opening phase of the game.
Also I worry Johnson could not handle the pressure of such fixture and go missing after a while and then our options will not be great having to maybe put Kulu on to actually change the game.

Last edited:
Here is what is going to happen - They will be 2-0 up come half time :ange-facepalm2:
This place will be toxic :avbhumph::avbfu::mourfinger::dohertyshrug:

Brennan, Richie and Werner will come on at half time - we quickly make it 2-1 with a header from Richie :richlips: Brennan then makes it 2-2 within minutes - the ground is suddenly alive again :mickyarm:

The nerves are kicking in for the scum - they are playing not to lose now - its still 2-2 on the 85th minute - Werner has it on a plate but fulffs it - Was that our chance? :ange-hands-head:
89th minute Richie is through on goal - the ground goes silent - he goes round the keeper and taps it in the net 3-2 ! Scenes in the stands as the pigeon gets all funky , gooners making a run down the high road , Saka is limping - Ange give Lego head the "mate" ref blows the final whistle , better luck next year you south London nomad cheating cunts!
:ange-arms:

Problem is we do concede and, far too easily, so they will score would be surprised if they didn't.
It's whether we can actually, put pressure on them instead of, getting to the opposition box and passing backwards.
The good thing is that they won't sit deep, which we struggle against, the bad news is that they will probably come at us, which we also struggle against...

:ange-hands-head::richclosed::ange-facepalm::maddisonhmm::ange-facepalm2::vicarioconfused:

Back
Top Bottom