Tottenham Hotspur vs The Bottling, Diving, Scummy Woolwich. Sun 28th April, 2:00pm kick-off

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Richy has to start if fit, Son will be anonymous in this game if he starts in the 9 role, Saliba and Gabriel will stick to him like flies to shit and he'll do absolutely fuck all. I would drop Werner to the bench and start Son, Richy and Johnson across the front three, Son is still dangerous when he gets space in behind and their fullbacks leave plenty of space, I think having Werner as an option off the bench at 60 mins vs tired legs is not a bad thing either.

Someone had to do it.

Tottenham, I don't ask for much. You've given me far more pain than joy in the 23 years I've supported you.

But if you can just put this crap run of form behind you for one game to pummel this horrible, despicable club into the ground and end their title hopes a week after Harry Kane has knocked them out of the Champions League, I swear I will never be angry with you again.

Vicario

Porro Romero VDV Udogie

Bentancur Sarr

Maddison

Johnson Richarlison Son

INTO THEM TOTTENHAM! :coys:
I've supported us for 43 years, and look at me now:

Skeleton Terrifying GIF

Richy has to start if fit, Son will be anonymous in this game if he starts in the 9 role, Saliba and Gabriel will stick to him like flies to shit and he'll do absolutely fuck all. I would drop Werner to the bench and start Son, Richy and Johnson across the front three, Son is still dangerous when he gets space in behind and their fullbacks leave plenty of space, I think having Werner as an option off the bench at 60 mins vs tired legs is not a bad thing either.
Yeah that's my thinking too. Would love Richy back for this. He gives a more physical presence and won't get manhandled. His pressing is very good and sets a tone somewhat. It would be his first game back though so might be a bit rusty (touch / finishing), however it's against the scum so he will be hyped up and even if rusty he will cause them issues. Also at least we'll have someone who can head it in attack (and defending he is very good at headers too).

Yeah that's my thinking too. Would love Richy back for this. He gives a more physical presence and won't get manhandled. His pressing is very good and sets a tone somewhat. It would be his first game back though so might be a bit rusty (touch / finishing), however it's against the scum so he will be hyped up and even if rusty he will cause them issues. Also at least we'll have someone who can head it in attack (and defending he is very good at headers too).
Maybe we should surprise these cunts with a different formation?

Go with 3 at the back?

Romero - Dragusin - Van de Ven, Porro and Udogie on the wings, Benta and Hoijbjerg at DM, Madders in front of them, and Richy and Sonny up top???

Last edited:
Maybe we should surprise these cunts with a different formation?

Go with 3 at the back?

Romero - Dragusin - Van de Ven, Porro and Udogie on the wings, Benta and Hoijbjerg at DM, Madders in front of them, and Richy and Son y up top???

Changing formation for such a big game is risky, not used to it etc. We are still making mistakes with the same formation all season.. what more if we suddenly change that?
Not to say it's a shit idea, it may work. Porro might not be available though.
Did we switch once near the end of a game when Dragusin came on to 3 at the back? If that memory was real, I think we looked good but the game was kinda done and certainly not a gnarly derby game..

Carragher with a really good analysis of these scummy cunts and how to beat them on MNF last night.
We play our own way mate. Shit full backs in midfield leaving acres behind for the top coaches to exploit over the next month, mate.

Piss weak attackers flouncing about getting bodied and bullied by renowned powerhouses Gordon and Murphy, mate

0-4 down at HT, mate

Changing formation for such a big game is risky, not used to it etc. We are still making mistakes with the same formation all season.. what more if we suddenly change that?
Not to say it's a shit idea, it may work. Porro might not be available though.
Did we switch once near the end of a game when Dragusin came on to 3 at the back? If that memory was real, I think we looked good but the game was kinda done and certainly not a gnarly derby game..
Of course it's risky, to dare is to do!

But our defensive displays lately has been more than risky to say the least!

It wasn't what i absolutely should do, therefore the question marks.

Just think we need to reinforce our defence against Woolwich, Liverpool, and ManC!
Or we run the risk of being slaughterd

We play our own way mate. Shit full backs in midfield leaving acres behind for the top coaches to exploit over the next month, mate.

Piss weak attackers flouncing about getting bodied and bullied by renowned powerhouses Gordon and Murphy, mate

0-4 down at HT, mate
As we're so incredibly bad, it's quite unjust that we're in the top 5, isn't it? Maybe we should volunteer to take a 20-point deduction, to reflect our true shitness? Or maybe you could consider taking your alleged 'allegience' to a club up the road, if you're not there already?

Back
Top Bottom