Tottenham Hotspur vs The Bottling, Diving, Scummy Woolwich. Sun 28th April, 2:00pm kick-off

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We’ll push our full backs into midfield, even if the RB ends up being the laughing stock, hapless shitkicker Royal and their wide players will kill us
Yeah probably, it's a game that we all hate to lose, but because we are flaky we probably will and badly.
If we get a draw then I could live with that.

6wrCb6e.jpeg

Austin, Emerson, Davies, Hojbjerg, Bissouma, Lo Celso, Kulusevski, Werner, Richarlison

*Don't even @ me. Don't wanna see us wet noodle a 0-5 to those cunts at home, the state we're in atm.

6wrCb6e.jpeg

Austin, Emerson, Davies, Hojbjerg, Bissouma, Lo Celso, Kulusevski, Werner, Richarlison

*Don't even @ me. Don't wanna see us wet noodle a 0-5 to those cunts at home, the state we're in atm.
I really like that line-up. I'd be tempted to lose Sarr, move Maddison & Bentancur over one place to the left and keep Werner on the wing.

I really like that line-up. I'd be tempted to lose Sarr, move Maddison & Bentancur over one place to the left and keep Werner on the wing.
We'll need Sarr's physicality imo.

Maddison deep has been a bit rubbish tbh.

The best we seen of him was beginning of season (iirc) when he was working high up left and linking with Udogie.

Any case, I just don't want to see us gift those cunts goals galore, so need to be solid.

------------------Vicario-------------------
Porro-----Romero---VDV--------Udogie
-----------------Bentancur-----------------
------------Hojbjerg----Sarr--------------
---Johnson-------------------Maddison--
--------------------Son----------------------

He won't do that though. He will probably finally drop Bissouma for someone and maybe start Richi (or maybe even Kulu) but he will keep Maddison in the centre and we will precede to get smacked up.

Said it before the Newcastle game, and will say it again.

I think we should drop Maddison for Holjberg.
I said before the Newcastle game we needed to play more aggressively defensively and earn the right to play, even if it meant playing more first-to-the-ball defensive players in midfield or as wing forwards, however that looked.

Ange and fans on here don't care about losing to Woolwich last season but we are likely to concede 2 goals to them again and lose again unless we change something. Losing to West Ham at home this season was entirely predictable as well.

After we drew 2-2 earlier in the season all I saw afterwards was a load of gooners relieved and shitting themselves because they knew they had seen a better team that day than their beloved scum. Now let’s finish the job!

Back
Top Bottom