Tottenham Hotspur vs Stoke City

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I wanrt to see Stiggy get a start. He was great for Swansea last year and hasn't really had a chance so far BUT, a home game against Stoke is IMO the ideal game to give him a shot at the first team.

Lloris
Walker Caulker Vertongen BAE (returning)
Sandro Dembele
Lennon Stiggy Bale
Defoe

Look to get Parker and Ade on at some point and I think we have a plan!

It won't take you long to twig that I am Stoke fan. For what it's worth, as a rule we pretty much like you Spuds !
All the crap you must have taken from those arse holes at the Emirates over the years.
We hate the Arse for several reasons. Firstly, it goes back to when the cheating sods robbed us in 2 FA cup semi's on the trot, in the 70's (although the 2nd one was the linesmans fault who mistook a programe seller in a white coat for one of our defenders and so played on when the Arse striker was a country mile offside).
And yes, recently it stems from the dross that Wenger spouts when ever he opens his mouth.
And the Woolich fans being complete tossers !!
Lets hope for a good game....... although I doubt it as we'll settle for another defensive masterclass with little or nothing up front............. and Woolich to continue their downward spiral !!

Wouldnt start Benny in this if hes not properly ready, stick SuperJan there with Caulker and preferably Dawson in the middle to deal with the bombardment.

If Bale plays we will get something out of this game, he will be itching to play in this. And for those hating on Adam, dont forget Whelan's consistent fouling... one on Lennon the other year while i was in the PL lower that even from my view bordered on assault.

This is my first league game since QPR and I'm off out for Christmas drinks with other Spurs mates afterwards. I'm a tiny bit moist with excitement which is something I never thought I'd say about something involving Stoke.

But lest we forget, Charlie Adam (even if he isn't playing Saturday) has attempted to end Bale's career on three separate occasions! That alone, coupled with the refusal to condemn him.../quote]

OK, I've only just heard why Charlie Adam probably won't be playing today.,. How much of a cunt do I feel?
I must've missed the story when it first came out.... Too busy ripping UP the newspapers for Cov at home to actually READ them!

I'm not convinced Charlie Adam has deliberately tried to end anyone's career, he's just very slow and not very good at playing football.

I don't think he's malevolent, just shite.

He ain't going to the African nations due to a problem with his payments, not the first time he has fallen out with his National manager (s)
This paints him out to be a bit selfish, imo. He's using his leverage as the marquee player in Togo to ensure that the Togolese FA pay out promised bonuses to the entire squad, not just him.

Back
Top Bottom