Tottenham Hotspur vs Shakhtar Donetsk, Sunday 6th August, 14:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’m so happy Shitberg will not survive AngeBall

There is no such player as 'Shitberg'. Well not for anyone with a brain.

Continues to baffle me that so-called fans of our club refer to our players with insulting names simply because they have limitations to their footballing ability, despite being hard-working professionals generally trying to do their best. Sad statement on modern society I guess. :(

I wish you'd fuck off.

Genuinely don’t get why some ‘fans’ namecall our players.

It’s not big or clever.

Especially if they’ve not been cunty.

I get saying that players like PEH and Davies aren’t good enough…but they’ve done nothing to deserve being called cunts or names.

Ben had been a loyal player at the club since 2014 for fuck sake. He’s more than earned our respect, surely!

There is no such player as 'Shitberg'. Well not for anyone with a brain.

Continues to baffle me that so-called fans of our club refer to our players with insulting names simply because they have limitations to their footballing ability, despite being hard-working professionals generally trying to do their best. :(
I know he's not our best midfielder, but unnecessary for the name calling, IMO.

Returned from BBQ ( food good, weather not so much). Thought I’d watch full match on SpursPlay; no idea when that drops but no sign yet. Annoyingly they tell you about Kane’s 4th goal in the headlines, so it completely spoils the result. So, I watched the extended highlights then came here for the lowdown. My 3 takeaways;

Maddison is going to be special for us.

There are some absolute trolls on here who talk crap about the team regardless, I assume just to get a rise out of people. Everyone‘s opinion is valid, but think I’m going to have my first go at the ignore function, cause it’s getting very, very boring and predictable.

We may not have everything in place but enough has changed about this team to make me very excited for the new season. Cannot wait.

We are winning everything this season so if Kane wants some silverware just sign da ting! Innit!

incomparablyme GIF

Very enjoyable match that. Affordable match day for me and the family for a change.

Very impressed with Maddison, and Kulu looked sharp too. Kane - personally, I want the pleasure of seeing him for another season regardless of the money.

Our defence is still well suspect so I think we are going to be in for a bumpy, if entertaining, ride for the intial few games.

Was just so nice to actually enjoy watching us play for a change.

Will be a like new signing never having to see that fraudulent, inconsistent bottle job all season

Strangled us for three seasons, do one
Were you even watching today?

He had a fine game.

You are beyond mental with this bloke.

He might well leave us, fine, he goes with our blessing (apart from yours). I hope he has a great career at his next club (unless they play us of course).

Never mind, I see you have lined Skipp and Richi as the next to leave on your pathetic hate rank.

You've mentioned that you go to games. I'm betting my village's annual budget that you don't come up with this shit around your neighbours when we're playing.

Back
Top Bottom