Tottenham Hotspur vs Millwall FA CUP

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

...good one? You always seem to bring up people's sexual activity. Projecting lad? How's your mission to find me going? I've been quaking for a year now.
It's progressing. My blood hound thought he had got onto your scent the other week; false lead though, ended up tracking down Jeff Goldblum

latest

Thought you might be him at first. But he isn't nearly enough of a cunt, and the guy is a proper cunt

It's high time we did actually get a song for Son though
Here's my stab from last year never really took off

To the tune of I fought the law

We needed some goals
And we got some
We got the son at the Tottenham

We needed a striker
And we got son

He's the best Korean we ever had
Better them Lee young poo
When he gets the ball he drives us mad
We got the son at Tottenham
We got the son at Tottenham

Have to say i don't think that DVD thing is racist, i'm pretty sure had Millwall wanted it to be they could have come up with something a lot stronger than that.

Its nothing more than lazy stereotyping.

Have to say i don't think that DVD thing is racist, i'm pretty sure had Millwall wanted it to be they could have come up with something a lot stronger than that.

Its nothing more than lazy stereotyping.
Phonejacker has been doing it years ago .
Silly and stupid but lm sure Son can take it on the chin.
No more than in the 80s Harry Enfield doing Stravos a dim witted kebab shop owner . It was badly researched as his backdrop had a picture of the Pope (they are Byzantine Christians )and 90% kebab shops are owned by Turks . I sure the Greek Cypriots found it irrelevant.

There wasn't any hissing.
Pc bolocks on here as per.
Why would they hiss at us c of e, anyway?
A great 12 hours up n17

They would hiss because they are scum. Hissing at Tottenham is typically aimed at the nature of the club being owned and run by jews, the hissing is to symbolise the sound of the gas chambers in WW2. Chelsea do it all the time, Millwall are as cunty as Chelsea. It really isn't important though. We got the win and we're off to the semis, they are off to play Shrewsbury.

No they tended to own fish and chip shops , hairdressers etc : Yes there was the occasional exception.

I thought the Turks were the Hairdressers?

Why can't stereotyping just be easy? Asians all eat dogs, Africans are brainless powerhouses and white men are the supreme race. South Americans I suppose could be lazy because Mexico. Why is the world so diverse!? :vdvcry::vdvcry::vdvcry::vdvcry::vdvcry:

Superb performance,only down side is Harry MK1's injury.
Well done Vincent,well chuffed for him.Hopefully its the start of a good run for the bloke.
It may not be big and clever, but the atmosphere outside was amazing.Got off the bus at Bruce Grove(having gone past the Millwall lot in the Elmhurst) and walked onto the High Road.It was mobbed, loads of blokes in the road.I dont think any of them were below 45.
I haven't seen a turn out like that for years.Glad no one got hurt,and not condoning certain behavior , but F**k..I miss those edgy atmospheres..
Right, the 2nd North London V South East London quarter final is tonight as Haringey Borough take on Greenwich Borough in the London Senior Cup at Coles park.
Can't wait and hoping for a similar result

If it is 3 goals and 5 pounds paid to travel then it is racist because it is aimed at a south Korean. Otherwise, you won't say it.

What the fuck were luton doing there yesterday, especially the epitome of small man syndrome Tommy Robinson or whatever he's calling himself this week.

Back
Top Bottom