Tottenham Hotspur vs Millwall FA CUP

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

"The point is even if it is only 400 less then it's still less simply because we are millwall, if we were black it would be front page news so why should we get less than any other team? "

wtf_is_that_martin_freeman.gif

That's the lesser spotted 'sensitive' Millwall fan. Some of his best friends are people.

11am thats perfect , 2 hours of drinking should be fine have a vodka before leaving too il be sorted then have work at wetherspoons at 8pm until close so hoping to try sober up for work LOL

Throwing coins. Against Leicester some fans celebrated on the pitch with the players, then went and celebrated at the away end, no big deal and no trying to get at their supporters. The upper tier of that end started throwing plastic bottles and coins, Millwall simply picked them up and returned them.

That's as cringe worthy as Ibrahimovic saying "He jumped into my elbow "

The upper tier of that end started throwing plastic bottles and coins, Millwall simply picked them up and returned them.
some teenage Leicester tried throwing bottles and coins at us when we beat them away in the cup last season. was embarrassing to be honest as they would have shat themselves without stewards in front of them

11am thats perfect , 2 hours of drinking should be fine have a vodka before leaving too il be sorted then have work at wetherspoons at 8pm until close so hoping to try sober up for work LOL

Dude just change your shift or don't drink or if you do throw a sickie turning up drunk for work would be a massive massive mistake.

Without their persecution complex they are nothing. Which is why they hold on to it for dear life.

A sizeable proportion of their support act like violent thugs every time they have a big match and take pride in it. Then they wonder why they get treated differently to everyone else.

Chicken and egg.

There is an element of truth in this, chicken-egg-persecution and so on, and some supporters ravel in it, and to a point we use it, 'no one likes us' and all that, it creates that bunker mentality. That song is not about any opposition side or supporters, it originated more as an anti-establishment song. You have to remember it really helps being a Millwall supporter if you’ve got a chip on your shoulder. It is easy to make a case about not being liked, the FA and the football league would both be happy to be shot of us, particularly with our last two appearances at Wembley resulting in the TV splashing images across the screens of fighting. It really sullies the image of the beautiful game Then our lovely Lewisham council has being trying to get rid for the last few years with their underhand regen scheme, that looks to have failed.

Finally the MET have a special place in their hearts for us, I kid you not if you saw the provocation that goes on, this can be some way from the ground with them going into pubs in Bermondsey pushing it looking for a reaction. I could bore you with it, it is real though and some of the OB are well up for it, all pumped from being down the gym.

Away games is another story, I understand that we are targets from young locals that want to brag about whatever. Northampton away this season, this is not a high profile game with any history, I mean come on its Northampton FFS. We were restricted 900+ tickets, the police presence was extraordinary, I came out of the ground asked a this plod the way to the station, he laughed ‘I’ve got no idea’ him and his mates were down from Nottingham for the day with overtime. Then the eight that came into the away end prior to kick off with their cameras and another two sets filming on the walk to the station.

So the bunker mentality is ingrained and passed on, its almost self-perpetuating. No one likes us, and I suppose that suits us as well.

Not looking for sympathy here just stating how it is.

As for the lower allocation, if they weren't such cunts they could have had more seats.
But security has decided it needs FOURTEEN rows.
Should that come from the Spurs fans?
Reap what you sow.....now jog on cos you can't even fill your own stadium, so no need to think you can fill ours.
Wembley half empty for their play off too? Joke club

Meeting a friend this weekend in London and taking her to her first ever football game. Jesus Christ it's going to be an eye opener.. 100% guaranteed crowd trouble from that away end. Glad for her sake we have seats on the shelf side. Throw something that far you piece of shit cunts :kaneshh:

Meeting a friend this weekend in London and taking her to her first ever football game. Jesus Christ it's going to be an eye opener.. 100% guaranteed crowd trouble from that away end. Glad for her sake we have seats on the shelf side. Throw something that far you piece of shit cunts :kaneshh:
Do you have photos of your friend? Just so we can keep an eye out for her safety....

There is an element of truth in this, chicken-egg-persecution and so on, and some supporters ravel in it, and to a point we use it, 'no one likes us' and all that, it creates that bunker mentality. That song is not about any opposition side or supporters, it originated more as an anti-establishment song. You have to remember it really helps being a Millwall supporter if you’ve got a chip on your shoulder. It is easy to make a case about not being liked, the FA and the football league would both be happy to be shot of us, particularly with our last two appearances at Wembley resulting in the TV splashing images across the screens of fighting. It really sullies the image of the beautiful game Then our lovely Lewisham council has being trying to get rid for the last few years with their underhand regen scheme, that looks to have failed.

Finally the MET have a special place in their hearts for us, I kid you not if you saw the provocation that goes on, this can be some way from the ground with them going into pubs in Bermondsey pushing it looking for a reaction. I could bore you with it, it is real though and some of the OB are well up for it, all pumped from being down the gym.

Away games is another story, I understand that we are targets from young locals that want to brag about whatever. Northampton away this season, this is not a high profile game with any history, I mean come on its Northampton FFS. We were restricted 900+ tickets, the police presence was extraordinary, I came out of the ground asked a this plod the way to the station, he laughed ‘I’ve got no idea’ him and his mates were down from Nottingham for the day with overtime. Then the eight that came into the away end prior to kick off with their cameras and another two sets filming on the walk to the station.

So the bunker mentality is ingrained and passed on, its almost self-perpetuating. No one likes us, and I suppose that suits us as well.

Not looking for sympathy here just stating how it is.

Good post. Thing is I don't actually mind 'real' Wall and if you look on here somewhere you will see it was me that started the thread re the Renewal petition asking my fellow Spurs to sign.

What I take umbrage with is the extremely antisemitic posts that appeared on your forums within minutes of the draw being made along with a repertoire of Hitler/gas related songs.

Back
Top Bottom