Tottenham Hotspur vs Manchester United (AWAY)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

WILL WE WIN?

• Total voters
Giving the young players a go is a great move. Invaluable experience playing and winning at Manure,s home ground!!! COYS

kGIN7pu.gif

Stayed away from this place since AVB was sacked because I knew the reaction to that and Sherwood's appointment was going to be teutonic. Have we come around to liking Timmy's brand of actually-nice-and-still-successful football yet?

Stayed away from this place since AVB was sacked because I knew the reaction to that and Sherwood's appointment was going to be teutonic. Have we come around to liking Timmy's brand of actually-nice-and-still-successful football yet?

We're winning games, scoring goals, playing well - so I think most are coming round to Sherwood. But it is early days and the game against Woolwich is a much tougher game than today's. I like that we go into the game feeling like we can get something though and I don't think we felt quite that way when the draw took place..

Back
Top Bottom