Tottenham Hotspur vs Manchester United (AWAY)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

WILL WE WIN?

• Total voters
tumblr_myqo8lOCyU1r8e765o2_400.gif

tumblr_myqogsOHAW1r8e765o2_400.gif

tumblr_myqogsOHAW1r8e765o3_400.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I LOVE THIS GAME (watched the game 40 mins delayed)

Kane in for Soldado was definitely the decisive moment of the game!

Looking forward to read through the thread!

when he gobbed down his own shirt was the clincher!. have that you guildford slags!

Best part was that it wasn't even time wasting. They hadn't blown the whistle yet as he wasn't affecting play until he touched it. Brilliant by Kane. I loved the reaction from everyone, hilarious stuff.

Exactly my thought! Absolutely brilliant, he was offside, they didn't blow the whistle = He can do whatever the fuck he wants with the ball.

Had the score spoiled for me but other than that dont know what happened after 30 minutes. Awesome result. Im about to watch the replay.

This wasn't meant to be! We don't score, we don't hold on to leads the only thing we did right today was keep us shitting for the last half hour, what's going ?
ToTiman has given the team a new lease of life with his freedom, selections and faith in the players and lets hope this confidence spreads through the team and season. We are playing well as a team now and matching our attacks with our defending unlike a lot of last season when we relied on the Bale out.
Great result and let's hope Ade isn't to crocked, well done lads.

Wow, just wow. Redcafe;

0gV9Fbz.png

That is just one snippet from their match thread. Dear, oh dear.
http://www.redcafe.net/threads/manchester-united-vs-tottenham-hotspur.381408/page-8

Who's surprised? They're used to having refs call in their favor, and I'm sure with Webb at the helm they felt pretty confident going into the match.

I can see the Welbeck one being debated, but absolutely not on the Young incident. Webb called that one absolutely right. The key difference between Lloris' positioning was he was making himself as large as possible, contrast with Howard vs Sunderland last week who stuck out the leg late after the ball was long past. Lloris was already in position and didn't change before Young kicked the ball. Massive difference.

David Moyes clearly doesn't know how to manage big egos.

He looked clueless in how to get this team fired up when they needed it most. That club is an absolute mess at the moment, but with their resources and prestige it certainly won't last long. I believe they're in for a rather hectic January window.

Think Sherwood has big big plans for young Bentaleb, came on as a sub again, playing in a match where it was always going to be one way traffic in Old Trafford so he was never going to see much of the ball and yet he still looked confident and had a pass accuracy of 90%

Really impressive. Big credit to Kane too, big match for the youngsters and they didn't dissappoint.

On Bentaleb, he certainly looks composed on the ball. Wasn't it his pass that allowed the break that led to our second goal? Boy certainly looks to have some talent. Big ups to Sherwood for having the courage to play these youngens.

Back
Top Bottom