Tottenham Hotspur vs. Juventus - Tuesday, February 13th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fair to say Sturaro isn't particularly popular with Juventus fans. :roflmao:

xEI7gEn.gif

Nor Napoli fans. :disdain:

25152126_1737603432968785_1515564357530928586_n.jpg

Let's do it for Ryan Mason.

0-1. Harry Kane.

Trying to be optimistic today whilst at work, only realistic good outcome from the first leg I could think of was 1-0. Hopefully I'm wrong and we can score a few.
Think Harry Kane is going to have to play a lot without the ball like he did at Anfield, if we score he is definitely going to be involved, maybe hold the ball up well, lay it off for some one behind then create some space with his brilliant runs.

Gutted about Mason, he seem a very promising player for us, didn't think he would ever make it at one of the current big 6 teams, but he definitely had the potential to be a great player in the premier league. Seemed like good news at Christmas when he did that interview on sky.

COYS

Buffon; De Sciglio, Benatia, Chiellini, Alex Sandro; Khedira, Pjanic; Bernardeschi, Mandzukic, Douglas Costa; Higuain

90% chance this is the lineup from what I'm reading from their fans.

I can't concentrate on anything, the translation of criminal court proceedings I'm doing is going to end up with the defendant getting sent down for ten years hard labour instead of the €2,000 fine he actually got.

Be still fluttering heart!

Back
Top Bottom