Tottenham Hotspur vs. Juventus - Tuesday, February 13th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

giphy.gif

What a first half. jeez....
Mousa is world class, the way he drove forward after those early goals... we couldn't have had him return to form at a better time (previous games included)
We came back into it though and you can see why they don't leak many goals; some superb defending from Juve.
However, I don't think they can take it for the full 90 minutes and draw is more than doable. Sneaky win?? I will jizz everywhere.

but really Serge? Really?? Nearly undid all that good work you numpty.

That's why Trippier is first choice, we got away with that big time. What a mess of a match, they ruthlessly capitalized on us being nervy at the start, but we have the beating of them, we just have to stay calm and take our chances. If we walk away with 2-2, I think we'll win the tie.

Aurier's stupid shit aside, absolutely amazing composure from the lads to not just stay in it, but dominate. I'm completely wrecked, good fucking on them.

I hope Poch roasts Aurier, how many time does he have to dive in like that before the penny drops. This basic schoolboy stuff, unbelievable that a proffrsional footballer keeps on doing this

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom