Tottenham Hotspur vs Crystal Palace on a SATURDAY!!!!!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I hate Warnock! After hearing this nob talk I am convinced I could do no worse than him as a Manager. I will be in melt mode if this imbecile takes any points off us.

warnock.jpeg

Yeah I know I know! where's the Asprin....... I feel how young Warnock looks this morning

How is everyone after yesterday? Hope we are looking forward to giving the Eagles a hiding, will walker be ready?
So glad I dont have a job where I have to talk anyone on a day like today!!

Too soon for Walker. Expect him to get some minutes against Besiktas mid-week according to reports. Must win game on Saturday!

Back on track now...

[formation="4411, Lloris, Naughton, Fazio, Vertonghen, Davies, Chadli, Mason, Eriksen, Townsend, Kane, Soldado"][/formation]

If Kane is starting to tire change him for Lamela. Only dropped Bentaleb due to him just returning from injury and playing the full 90 in both games, might need a bit of a rest.

Aussie accent pulls US birds
Aussie accent pulls UK birds
UK accent pulls Aussie birds
UK accent pulls US birds
US accent pulls UK birds
US accent pulls Aussie birds

The worlds our oyster gents! :adebaehug:

Too bad I couldn't find anything more attractive in a chick than an american accent.
Everytime I hear a woman with one all I can think of Miley Cyrus :confused:

Back
Top Bottom