Tottenham Hotspur vs Crystal Palace on a SATURDAY!!!!!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Pretty sure these days you've gotta make your way to Croydon to find the really cheap sluts.

Good lord how do you know sir! I was always east side, my dad ran clubs in essex so I just used to got there and clean up! Croydon a right shithole, so yeah sluts galore there I am sure

Don't lie, you know you want to give those Palace girls something to plank on.

I would fucking LOVE IT sadly happily married now though to one of your own Ben, so those days are gone!!!

I CANT EVEN USE THE ACCENT AND EVERY GIRL HERE LOVES IT

:pochfacepalm:

I CANT EVEN USE THE ACCENT AND EVERY GIRL HERE LOVES IT
It's true. It's really something to see in action here. A fella could have a hair-lip and a unibrow here in the states, but with an English accent he wouldn't suffer for top tier pussy.

I've been told that girls on the west coast go nuts for a guy with a Southern twang. Maybe I missed my chance in life...

It's true. It's really something to see in action here. A fella could have a hair-lip and a unibrow here in the states, but with an English accent he wouldn't suffer for top tier pussy.

I've been told that girls on the west coast go nuts for a guy with a Southern twang. Maybe I missed my chance in life...

Girls on the west coast are SO easy.

Absolutely I have always said I could be sloth from the goonies and still clear up

Back in England its Australians that do well, they can walk into london and take any girl they want, when I go back home its weird its as if I lose all my powers

I agree i can see why the west coast likes a southerner, go for it, have a vacation out there, you are a young man!!

Girls on the west coast are SO easy.
I wouldn't know. Fella I grew up with tried to become an actor and said that his time in LA was like a sex tour of all the countries from the UN.

His one regret was not bagging a German. Got all the way there apparently, until she spread his cheeks and licked his ass, and freaked out and hastily threw her out.

"I probably made a bad decision that night" is what he said.

I wouldn't know. Fella I grew up with tried to become an actor and said that his time in LA was like a sex tour of all the countries from the UN.

His one regret was not bagging a German. Got all the way there apparently, until she spread his cheeks and licked his ass, and freaked out and hastily threw her out.

"I probably made a bad decision that night" is what he said.

He's a fool. When a chick tosses your salad you know you've got a keeper.

Absolutely I have always said I could be sloth from the goonies and still clear up

Back in England its Australians that do well, they can walk into london and take any girl they want, when I go back home its weird its as if I lose all my powers

I agree i can see why the west coast likes a southerner, go for it, have a vacation out there, you are a young man!!

Us Yanks have the upper hand when it comes to Aussie girls. They fucking love us.

Us Yanks have the upper hand when it comes to Aussie girls. They fucking love us.

wow so its a full triangle! I must admit I have never got on great with Aussie girls, a couple of adventures but pretty hard work, good for you lot!

OK wife home from drinks now, night night Ben and Virginia!!

Back
Top Bottom