TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs chelsea

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I didn't grow up in North London, so my hate for Woolwich isn't the same as for you locals. I hate them for being what they are ... but I hate fucking Chelsea so much more.

White supremacist, racist shitheads. And that's just the players on the pitch. The fans are even worse. Fuck them. ALL OF THEM.

I hate these cunts so much. I fear I may have an aneurysm from screaming so loud on the day. Bit shit that it's an early kick off, but I hope our home crowd brings it for this one. Use those boos some of them have been practicing all season and direct them at Chelsea players every single time they touch the ball. And give our boys unrivalled support.

Champions league. We don't give a fuck
Champions league. We don't give a fuck.

Your all racists. Your all racists. Your all racists. At the bridge.

We know what you are.........
We know what you are........
The Chavs of Europe
We know what you are.

Anyhow, it's unlikely that we're ever going to get an-eye-for-an-eye revenge against this scum (unless we win the champions league and the EPL ends with them in 4th), so I wondered what would suffice? So, far I've come to the conclusion that not even beating them in the EPL and cups this year would do. What would do it for you?

Machine gun attack.

Failing that, doubling them this season would be immense :avblol:

To be honest, what went last year is been and gone. I can't imagine feeling as gutted at both losing the semi-final and the way we ended up in The Europa League but we are a different team now, same goals but, hopefully better equipped.

The best way to forget about the past is to make the future so much better - if we can beat them on the 20th and continue this run of form we have over them in the league I'll be delighted, not because of last season but for this one.

That said, it will be one hell of a game, Hazard, Mata and Torres seem to make chances at will, Dembele and Sandro will have to be extremely disciplined, as too will our full backs, although Vertonghen doesn't concern me, Walker's current form has been a little concerning.

It is a fence sitting but purely because I can't separate the sides. 1-1

I'm with Dannyboy on this one; a lot will depend on Sandro and Dembele being able to contain Chelsea's passing game. But we have plenty of plus points; they'll play Torres up front on his own, Di Matteo will have to decide if Mata and Hazard are defensive enough against Bale and Lennon & they'll not be as negative at WHL as our recent visitors so we can play with more fluidity.

They've had an easy start and didn't even have to try that hard to beat the Scum but there's plenty of match winners in the team so I fear we'll take the lead but get pegged back to a 1-1 draw. If they bring on Lampard in the second half he could do a Scholes against us and swing the balance of control when our midfield tires.

They're a club of cunts so we can murder them from the stands but on the pitch you have to have a professional respect for their ability; we would love to have a few of their team in our club - like John Terry cleaning the WHL bogs with his tongue.
:gomes:

'The CHAVS of Europe' hate coming to The Lane.
They always lose or draw (last six years) and don't expect to win. There's no Drogba. There will be no racist scumbag organising their shit defence against Defoe, Ade, Bale, Lennon, Clint, Dembele, Vertongen and the rest for set pieces. Spurs will come out fast and accurate like the first half against Manure. Then maintain it for the second half as well this time. Training beforehand will focus on particularly on that. That and very few long balls. Everyone watching it on TV will want a Spurs Victory. Three points. Well deserved. Class.

'The CHAVS of Europe' hate coming to The Lane.
They always lose or draw (last six years) and don't expect to win. There's no Drogba. There will be no racist scumbag organising their shit defence against Defoe, Ade, Bale, Lennon, Clint, Dembele, Vertongen and the rest for set pieces. Spurs will come out fast and accurate like the first half against Manure. Then maintain it for the second half as well this time. Training beforehand will focus on particularly on that. That and very few long balls. Everyone watching it on TV will want a Spurs Victory. Three points. Well deserved. Class.

:dude:

Speaking to my bro in law mate who happens to be a chelski fan,he was saying that they also view this game as north london vs west london,a bit like utd v lpool represent there respective cities.if that's the case then fuck chelsea and fuck west london.north london has the two best stadiums on the city whl and wembley.north london is the home of football!!!

I really hate the International breaks. This match is far too far away for my liking. Only Spain and Brazil give a shit so let them play eachother ever other year to decide who is the best team in the world and every other nation can enjoy domestic football that little bit more.

I realise I may be alone in this thought...
:parker:

Back
Top Bottom