TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs chelsea

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We'll beat them, and quite comfortably.
Yes, Dembele & Sandro will boss the game and Defoe, Ade, Clint, Bale and Lennon will run rings round their shite defence - and the bookies all favour a Spurs victory too, and, as my uncle Joe used to always say, "there's no poor bookies"

WIN: Spurs 6/4 Chavski 13/8
3 Lowest odds likely scores 1:0 Spurs, 2:1 Spurs and a 1:1 draw

The major flaw in having no full backs Id guess...
Indeed which is why it may be more prudent to throw either Hudd in at the back, or bring bale back into LB and put townsend or sig on. More than happy to be compact in midfield, but width at the lane with their attack would kill us if we set up shop with three across the back.

Yes, Dembele & Sandro will boss the game and Defoe, Ade, Clint, Bale and Lennon will run rings round their shite defence - and the bookies all favour a Spurs victory too, and, as my uncle Joe used to always say, "there's no poor bookies"

WIN: Spurs 6/4 Chavski 13/8
3 Lowest odds likely scores 1:0 Spurs, 2:1 Spurs and a 1:1 draw
The odds are not just reflective of the likely outcome but weighted by the amounts bet on each respective team. The risk management profile would normally massively favour the home team as well. So the fact that they are near as damn it same odds as us for the victory shows how strongly backed they are.

With both teams lacking in defensive robustness you'd be better off betting for 4/5 or more goals in total, would get better odds on it at least.

:ap:

Chelsea's front line looks fantastic, their back line not so, however we have been profligate in front of goal and not too strong defensively, making the most of whatever chances we get could be imperative. I had considered 1-1 previously but Tricky's right, goals could well be plentiful given the strengths and weaknesses of both teams.

--------------Lloris-----------

----Walker---Caulker---Super Jan----Naughton

----------------Sandro-------------

-------Lennon----Dempsey---Dembele----Bale

----------Ade---------

:adegrin:

Lloris, Walker, Caulker, Gallas, Vertonghen, Sandro, Dembele, Lennon, Bale, Defoe and Adebayor.

We'll beat them by trying to go at them.
Also, sounds like BAE is back in training this week :baelol:

good news for Jan Vertonghen : ) He made bad leg with Serbia game but here photograph is training on yesterday : )

tumblr_mbw3p9_X9zv1qkopdto1_500.jpg

Maybe he OK for chavs game!!!!!!
I like how the people not living in england call them chavs too. It's catching on :bae:

Friend, please don't make mistake about me. The team is cheat same with Manchester. They don't use it's club own money making transfer for Hazard and Aguero. The team joins plastic followers : ( But is not same with Woolwich! However cheat are they and Manchester, never reaching down below level with dirty red! Friend say 'le arse'. They make feeling even below chavs and cheating Manchester!

Post of the year material right here, love it!

Pisses me off that Sky are classing this as a derby, there's only 1 fucking derby Spurs participate in and that's the NLD! The only reason to give a fuck about this game is because of the AVB factor and the Champions League win (from Sky's POV). QPR, Fulham and West Ham aren't regarded as derbies so fuck Sky, and if you want to be down with them then fuck you too, Alan Sugar fuck you too. All of you motherfuckers, fuck you too, die slow motherfucker, my fo fo make sure all yo kids don't grow!

Back
Top Bottom