Tottenham Hotspur vs. Chelsea [CAPITAL ONE CUP FINAL]

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Based on everyone applying:
All ST holders will be successful
250-299 will be 100% successful
150-199 will have a good chance of getting a ticket
Below 149 it looks unlikely

But this is based on everyone applying, so in reality 130-140 points should get you a ticket. Surprisly quite low boundaries!

based on my calculations any one with over 150 will get a ticket. Even if everyone applied most people with over 135 will get a ticket in my opinion (that is assuming the majority of the 11,000 figure have less then 140 points)

Maybe that is just wishful thinking on my behalf

Its 1-1 in the 89th minute. Chelsea have 1 substitute left after being forced in to two early changes after both Oscar and Hazard were forced off through injury after daring to fuck with Nabil Bentaleb. Jose considers bringing on a defender and keeping it tight, as he feels confident about going to penalties.. when.. all of a sudden, CHRISTIAN ERIKSEN HITS A SHOT FROM 30 YARDS!! Its hit the post... hit Courtois on the arse... but hang on... did it cross the line... The referee is consulting with the linesman... and WOULD YOU BELIEVE IT the goal line technology has apparently broken down. The referee has no choice but to go manual on this one. He's made his decision... GOALLLLLL!!! TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR LEAD 2-1!
Well I'm just looking at the replay here... the ball hasn't crossed the line! The chelsea bench are furious and they have every right to be! The fans have tears in their eyes. What an injustice!
AND THERES THE FINAL WHISTLE! ITS ALL OVER! Tottenham Hotspur have won the 2015 league cup after a dramatic late bit of drama. John Terry has tears in his eyes. It could be because he's just seen his mum being arrested by Wembley security for trying to steal the silverware. It could be because his dad was arrested earlier for selling drugs to undercover policemen. It could be because he realises what an utter utter fucking little bitch cunt he is. But if I'm honest, i think its because once again he's been beaten in a final by tottenham.

:avbpray::ledley:

My house went crazy last night , Had sound upto highest volume nearly and nearly had a heart attack when they scored those 2 goals but when we scored again i run around screaming with my spurs scarf around my head and now we are going to Wembley , COYS!

How does the ticket system work for the final? is there such a thing as General sale? for the final? as i dont have any spurs membership just a simple tottenham account and wondering how i would get a ticket for my dad and me :)

COYS
bank-robbery.gif

If I apply for 2 tickets on 2 memberships, i.e. me and my wife, and I`ve got say 200pts and she has 100pts do they average them out at 150. Or if the cut off was 140 or so would they just send me one ticket and Wifey misses out. I`m sure I read somewhere its averaged out ?

Is that definate. Thanks for clarifying if it is. I dont know what gave that me that idea then.

From the Spurs site:

"If a match is oversubscribed with applications, tickets will be allocated using our loyalty points system. Applications from One Hotspur Season Ticket Holders will take priority over One Hotspur Bronze and Lilywhite Members. Tickets will be allocated on an individual supporter's loyalty points as opposed to a group average. (e.g. If one supporter out of an application for a group of five has the required loyalty points for a fixture, one ticket will be allocated)."

Hope that clears it up for you.

From the Spurs site:

"If a match is oversubscribed with applications, tickets will be allocated using our loyalty points system. Applications from One Hotspur Season Ticket Holders will take priority over One Hotspur Bronze and Lilywhite Members. Tickets will be allocated on an individual supporter's loyalty points as opposed to a group average. (e.g. If one supporter out of an application for a group of five has the required loyalty points for a fixture, one ticket will be allocated)."
Hope that clears it up for you.
Smashing ! Wifey aint coming then:freundgoal:

Based on everyone applying:
All ST holders will be successful
250-299 will be 100% successful
150-199 will have a good chance of getting a ticket
Below 149 it looks unlikely

But this is based on everyone applying, so in reality 130-140 points should get you a ticket. Surprisly quite low boundaries!

I think it's low due a combination of the 4 year points system now, and the much higher allocation for the League Cup compared to the FA Cup.

Back
Top Bottom