Tottenham Hotspur vs Burnley Sat11th May 3.00 pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fuck it Liverpool is done. Lessons from game don’t play Son CF and even Skipp is better than Royal at LB despite being a midfielder

Vicario
Porro Romero VDV Skipp
Bentancur Maddison Bissouma
Donley Richy Son

Just bought tickets for tomorrow off the exchange, but they haven't shown up on my Google Wallet. Anyone know how long it normally takes? Don't really want to faff around with the ticket office tomorrow if I can help it.

Have you tried manually refreshing it?
Yeah, it's just showing this though:

TEcq06.png

The eTicketing website shows this though, so it's definitely gone through:
vvCobm.png

Is there a QR code anywhere? I can only speak as an ST holder but it doesn't actually matter if it doesn't show the correct game details because your QR code never changes.

I have no idea if that applies to individual match tickets though.

Just bought tickets for tomorrow off the exchange, but they haven't shown up on my Google Wallet. Anyone know how long it normally takes? Don't really want to faff around with the ticket office tomorrow if I can help it.
They would show immediately -
If not, you just need to queue up at midday for Donna Cullen to scrutinise your credentials and charge you a %40 admin fee

Is there a QR code anywhere? I can only speak as an ST holder but it doesn't actually matter if it doesn't show the correct game details because your QR code never changes.

I have no idea if that applies to individual match tickets though.
I've got the QR code, yeah. I suppose if it's not showing up tomorrow morning I'll just get there a bit earlier and see if it scans. If not I'll head to the ticket office. Cheers!

Mine showed up almost immediately. In my experience even if doesn't show up immediately it will do in plenty of time.

Mainly I'm just thrilled that while the entire stadium seems to be selling their ticket, I'm not the only fool buying one :angehug:

Tried switching your phone off then on again?

You'll be fine mate.

Yeah, it's just showing this though:

TEcq06.png

The eTicketing website shows this though, so it's definitely gone through:
vvCobm.png
The other thing is, on android I had to make sure Google Chrome was my default browser. This may or may not be relevant to your issue.
As soon as I changed from Firefox to Chrome it was okay (but this was for a womens game, I think)

Back
Top Bottom