Tottenham Hotspur vs Brighton and Hove Albion | FA Cup 4th Round | Saturday 5 Feb | 8pm KO | FFS Boris Extend HS2 to Brighton TFC has transport issues

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I was surrounded by first timers and day trippers. As mentioned before the group of young men and women behind us were nice enough but fucking annoying.

The girls had no interest in proceedings and the boys talked about climate change. The bloke in front spent the ENTIRE game on Instagram and a woman on the other side was enthusiastic but appeared to be clapping to songs in her head rather than what was being sung by the crowd.

The 4 blokes to my left came back for the 2nd half on 60 mins and left on 83 mins.

Enjoyable game but terrible match day experience.

We went for a Colombian pre-match. A bed of chips covered with 3-4 inches of pulled beef, piri piri chicken and fried pork belly. The most meat I have ever seen on a plate in my life. It was £13.95.

It was like something you see on Man vs Food.
That food sounds incredible! Any idea what it’s called? I don’t think we have any Colombian places here, but I might try to find a recipe or something!

I wasn’t able to see the game. I’m pretty disappointed, but I screwed up the time and committed to do some things for my wife, which I made sure ended in time for when I thought the kickoff was.

Nice cameos for the new signings. I’m optimistic on both. Harry was brilliant today and Sonny had a hand in both his goals.

Only downside was for twenty or so minutes after half-time when our midfield made Bissouma look world-class. Perhaps he is. Certainly from what I’ve seen, if he can sort out his legal problems then he could end up on a top four (or thereabouts) team this summer.

Just catching up on the recording of the game, as was called out to work last night for a 8pm start !!! gits..!

Anyway, seemed a good cup tie between 2 teams on the attack.. Deserved win by us though..

Crowd sounded good as well.

COYS

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom