Tottenham Hotspur vs Brighton and Hove Albion | FA Cup 4th Round | Saturday 5 Feb | 8pm KO | FFS Boris Extend HS2 to Brighton TFC has transport issues

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not that impressed by kulusevski. Looks a bit slowish in body and mind. Bentacur has been decent.
You're right.... We should probably cut our losses now and loan them back to Juve...

In fact, if they hurry, they might catch the last flight back to Turin tonight...
They could even make the Verona match tomorrow evening!!!!

After all the train talk some poor sod jumped in front of one at Stevenage.

Don’t want to moan too much as well somebody died….turn up to catch a train to and the station is shut…..

……best laid plans and all that jazz….

:pochsulk:

(Bit inconsiderate though. Surely a Monday is a better time for this sort of activity.)

Just left Stratford, so should be home in time to do wordle and catch up on the Masked Singer before I go to sleep.
The game? I thought Kane was our MOTM, and if he continues to perform like that, he'll be back in my good books. ;)
With regards to the two new boys, can't believe they're getting negative criticism already, after all their appearance was no more than a cameo. Think (hope) that once they adapt to the pace of the EPL, they'll be fine.
As for Bentancur, he's a bit of a hottie!
Marylin Monroe Love GIF

Just left Stratford, so should be home in time to do wordle and catch up on the Masked Singer before I go to sleep.
The game? I thought Kane was our MOTM, and if he continues to perform like that, he'll be back in my good books. ;)
With regards to the two new boys, can't believe they're getting negative criticism already, after all their appearance was no more than a cameo. Think (hope) that once they adapt to the pace of the EPL, they'll be fine.
Marylin Monroe Love GIF
The only ones criticising the newbies are the ones who haven’t a clue

Marylin Monroe Love GIF
Cos he was wearing his gloves?

Thought the first half was brilliant!! We looked good defensively and looked like scoring on every counter attack.

First 15mins of the second half we were pretty useless so I wasn't surprised that Brighton scored but after that we picked up again and could have score a couple more.

Royal flew down the wing, Romero looked solid, Regi wasn't too bad, Son was great and Kane was class.

And the Spurs go marching on.... COYS!!

Back
Top Bottom