Tottenham Hotspur vs Barcelona - UCL 3/10

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’ve fucking caved lads, I bought a half-half scarf...

I'm getting live coverage from my sister in the line to get in - "Most people here seem to be of Far East origin with no discernible allegiance to one team or another so will be quiet"

Those weren't her exact words, just the family friendly version

People truly have forgotten Ben's last season that quick huh?

Yes he has had a few bad games and Rose has been better lately. But he has it in him to deliver.

Stop with trashing Davies ffs.

About Barca lineup. Dembele out, so that's good. Three things we should worry about: Messi, Coutinho and Alba. Sounds weird, but that's it. Suarez didn't scored in away CL game since 2015.
Let's hope it goes well.

COYS!

I didn't make the same mistake as the Watford game.
Started with beers, had a couple of buckets of coffee, and now back on the beers.. its 02:20 here.

Fucking pumped for this!

You know how often we play a team that has half their team missing, but yet they play like Titans... I think we could be about to do that tonight.
Lucas, Lamela, Sonny and Kane.... Fucking deadly.

Just need to stop them getting over the halfway line and we got this!

:tobyarm::lamelaaghh:

our injured player list is as long as the lineup list. I'll be so impressed if we could pull this off

Why should people stop "trashing" Davies based on his god awful performances this season when Sissoko gets abused on a constant basis and a lot of it isn't even due to a poor performance.

Back
Top Bottom