Tottenham Hotspur vs Barcelona - UCL 3/10

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I still say tomorrow is not the be all and end all but World Cup stars and impact of near constant football.

Did not need Eileen Drury to predict injuries this season.

We should do a "Fergie" at the next international break and claim ALL of our players are unavailable due to slight calf strains etc

Looking at our list of players out

27wm6h.jpg

We should have a fuck-off huge banner running along the sides reading "Catalonia IS Spain. Live with it".

I'm also trying to work on a translation of "You're just a shit Real Madrid" but unfortunately "No soís más que una versión malísima del Real Madrid" doesn't scan
We could start a mass “Pochettino Espanyol” chant to welcome them?

I want revenge for them kicking us off the park in 82. Yes i am that petty.

Remember it well

‘The Butchers of Barcelona’was one of the headlines the next day

Hoddle got kicked off the park

No you’re not being petty at all

If Sissoko is fit, don't mind to see him in the midfield. He always seems to raise his game against the best teams.

Ian Dury’s song “there’s a lot of clever bastards about “ was written with you in mind

Great post Sir

Best XI should start apart the injured

Lloris
Tripps Sanchez Tobby Rose
Sissoko Wanyama Lamela
Son Kane Lucas

Assuming: Vert, Mousa, Eeriksen, Aurier & Dele are out injured.

This sounds extremely unimportant but I really hope it's Darren Fletcher on BT and not Ian Darke.

I acrually really like Fletcher as a commentator and he bigs us up and I've sort of come to associate him with us in the CL - Kinda like Clive Tyldsley and United.

Back
Top Bottom