Tottenham Hotspur vs Barcelona - UCL 3/10

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Some cracking goals and nearly the god of all comebacks - I legit enjoyed myself.

Best part of my night?

Singing my bollocks off with the few hardcore that remained in our section to clap the boys off.

"...I know i am; i'm sure i am. I'm TTID"

...Fucking marvelous!

Big shout out to ANYONE that understands what is to actually SUPPORT their team.

Rest of you plastics can fuck off!

I had a lot more fun watching that game tonight than I had seeing some of our bland victories in the past.

The way we fought back at 2-3 was great to see, and we came so close to drawing level. Proud of the team. We made Barca put in a shift, and left them knowing they were in a game.

I think we gave a good account of ourselves at 2-0 down considering we had 4 of our best players missing, with 5 minutes to go I thought we would draw.

We made many awful mistakes but that was always going to happen with the midfield situation, Wanyama did a terrible job of protecting the back 4 and is not ready to start matches at this level. Dier settled things down a lot when he came on because he could actually cover the grass.

Btw, 'Ello my former Shelfside compadre.

Hope life is good! :)

Last edited:
On a similar front anyone else catch the 3 yids kick the crap out of the mouthy students assembled on the Uni halls balcony, having been baiting the 60-70k waiting to get into the station.

Funny as fuck!:dembelelol:
Few mouthy Woolwich fans on the bridge before the station filming and singing the ‘what do we think of tottenham’ song, cowards knew police wouldn’t let anyone up there. I’d love to see them run if a few managed it though

Busquets is a very good player

But let's not talk like he's prime Zidane level

He was rated fairly highlu, and then known mainly for being a cheating pussy. Then some managers praised him with some famous quotes and suddenly every football hipster can't stop sucking his dick.

Busquets is a very good player

But let's not talk like he's prime Zidane level

He was rated fairly highlu, and then known mainly for being a cheating pussy. Then some managers praised him with some famous quotes and suddenly every football hipster can't stop sucking his dick.
Could you imagine Barca without him? It's not the same team.

Tell me more...

Little more than i stated really....

Students were goading the waiting hoards... We sang back at them, then next thing you know theres 3 more up there on said balcony shouting Yid Army back... They were confronted yet quickly cleaned house.

First time in prob over 20 years i've got to sing "Tottenham agro... whoah-whoah".

Was a welcome dose of light relief considering how brutal the queue for tubes was.

Last edited:

Students were goading the waiting hoards... We sang back at them, then next thing you know theres 3 more up there pn said balcony shouting Yid Army back... They were confronted yet quickly cleaned house.

First time in prob over 20 years i've got to sing "Tottenham agro... whoah-whoah".

Was a welcome dose of light relief considering how brutal the queue for tubes was.
Well, that sounds jokes. I somewhat bait if everyone and their dog could see 'em.

Yea, I've ditched the underground with Wembley. It's horrid. And I'm local.

Students were goading the waiting hoards... We sang back at them, then next thing you know theres 3 more up there pn said balcony shouting Yid Army back... They were confronted yet quickly cleaned house.

Taunting 90000 angry/drunk, fully grown adult football fans probably isn't a good idea when you're still just a little boy.

Against most teams in the world yes you can, but this is one of the top 3, one that has been for 15 years, always competing for these trophies, at 3-2 down of course we were going to go for an equaliser and at that point had tired legs and B team players on the pitch.

This group is all about the Milan and PSV games then come back strong for the knockouts, shame we didnt get that draw in Milan we would be alright now
Yes your right about not getting the draw in Milan.. but we didnt and we are staring at the europa league...another cup we don't want to be in or even try to win...

Yes your right about not getting the draw in Milan.. but we didnt and we are staring at the europa league...another cup we don't want to be in or even try to win...

It’s 50/50 really.

Beat PSV home and away, and beat Inter at Wembley, and we’ll be pretty much equal with Inter if other results go as expected. The games between Barca and Inter will be big.

Back
Top Bottom