Tottenham Hotspur vs Barcelona - UCL 3/10

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Frantic and inferior. Content to play the loser on this stage.
We support Tottenham. We lose every now and then, and going back, more often than not. I honestly don’t get fans like you. When you signed up as a small boy (I’ve seen your mascot photo) didn’t you read the small print? What has made you so entitled Vince? You used to be a canny looking lad with your spikey hair an’ all. You looked like a lad who was waiting for something terrible to happen to you - and it did. Having made your pledge of allegiance to an English football club, they went right ahead and fucked you up - and me for good measure.

Lads showed a lot of guts and did well in the second half to fight back 2 goals. I can accept this loss more than I can the Inter one.

Thankfully we have Cardiff soon so we can bounce back early

Thoughts. In Kane, Alli, Eriksen, Lamela, Moura, Son we have a great options.
Defence is still strong.

Midfield is non existent. The blame here falls on Levy. Even if we had just signed one player to slot into the middle, we would be in a much better position. That combined with Alderwiralds, Alli, Vertonghen and Eriksens contracts being signed, would have made the summer a positive one.

The stadium (or lack of) is massive also. The fact that cunt chairman of ours took a bonus (for completion of the stadium) and a massive pay hike is disgraceful.

It feels that the tide has changed and the Levy apologists have deminished in numbers recently, which makes me happy.

Sissoko provided the most entertaining moment of the evening.. credit where it's due, it's hard to clear the wembley stanchions.

Good second half, we had them backpeddling. The players looked themselves, winks, Lamela playing with great intensity. Hopefully we can take this into the remaining CL games.

That last goal especially hard to take.
We got done, shot ourselves in the foot a bit, but still stood up and battled despite having an injury ravaged team.
Sickening seeing Lamela go off.

Its like we are getting double the normal injuries just to over highlight how we didn't spend 100m plus in the summer.

Gutted by that scoreline, was so proud of the team for bringing it back to 2-3 and genuinely thought we could steal a draw at least.

Proud of the team regardless. I thought that we fought and clawed our way back into the game when we could have easily rolled over. So frustrating that two of the goals were basically down to individual sloppiness, which you just can’t afford against the best in the world.

Fuck the melters around here anyway, in the end we gave the best team in the world a scare and with a touch more luck could have got a result out of that.

Love our team. COYS

Back
Top Bottom