Tottenham Hotspur Versus Redbull Leipzig 19/02/2010

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hello to all here,

as you can see by my nick, i'm from the city of your opponent. I'm just fan of Sevilla FC (yes, its crazyo_O) , but know about the history of RBL and how it happened that Red Bull went in here to built this club. To say it at first: This seasons football from them was a little bit stunning, Stadium is almost every match sold out. The change from Manager Rangnick to the new Coach Nagelsmann seemed difficult before the season, but it wasn't at all. Same football, almost the same players. But in last weeks, they struggled due to losing Demme, who was a very important Player, to SSC Napoli. They've found their order again now, so it won't be easy to beat them on wednesday. Will be interesting to see the game. Greetings from Germany.
Wilkommen mein freund.

just as JM mentioned in his conference, our players need the support more than ever. With two of our main men gone, their moral and confidence will be low. Let’s not get carried away with bashing and crucifying our players.

I've never seen Aussie Yid in London Aussie Yid in London involved in a cunt off before.

source.gif

Back
Top Bottom