Tottenham Hotspur Versus Redbull Leipzig 19/02/2010

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Probably better we go out, ain’t winning the CL anyway.
Too 4, FA Cup and more recovery time and less games.

I literally can’t bear watching us like this anyway
Those who disagree with the above, would you rather face Chelsea having not played this game tonight?
I would.
We are ragged, we will not win the CL and it’s going to make the rest of our targets more difficult.
We aren’t good enough to go on a run on three fronts with half the first team out.

You can disagree all you like, when we’re limping around Stamford Bridge 4-0 down you might change your minds

We've defended very well and although RougeHeifer are more aggressive, they are no way the stand out team here. We can do them now Jose has the measure of their players. I thought we were better off against a weakened defence, but scoring is harder than defending (just watch the FA cup).

....Dammit.

Oh, what I wouldn't give for Lucas to have another couple of inches.

RB have had 4 strikers on the pitch throughout the match and we can’t string together a single one , and that isn’t the fault of anybody actively involved in today’s match

Those who disagree with the above, would you rather face Chelsea having not played this game tonight?
I would.
We are ragged, we will not win the CL and it’s going to make the rest of our targets more difficult.
We aren’t good enough to go on a run on three fronts with half the first team out.

You can disagree all you like, when we’re limping around Stamford Bridge 4-0 down you might change your minds
Wow what a loser mentality. You've shown yourself bad here tonight.

Back
Top Bottom