Tottenham Hotspur Versus Redbull Leipzig 19/02/2010

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I am the first to moan and whinge about this team but given the circumstances I think they have done about as well as could be expected in that first half

This is a very good team we are playing

Dele, being 6ft 2 and having a decent jump, should be good in the air but he doesn't really want the contact, imo. A lot of his headers are when he has plenty of space rather than outmuscling or jumping into contact to win headers. It should be a mix of him and Lucas, i think the front 3 has to be very fluid.
well....

Really didn't like Dele's assigned position defensively. Wasn't able to do much of anything. Think I would prefer he drop into a line of 5 and everyone just get tighter on their man. Did get better towards the end though. Interested to see what Jose does.

Back
Top Bottom