Tottenham Hotspur Versus Redbull Leipzig 19/02/2010

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This could be the defining match of the season i think. I look forward to it with a bit of joy, and a lot of fear.

I’ve got a lot of fear every time Spurs play an important match; in fact, I’m fucking shitting myself- let down too many times!

Just the fact that they won’t have their first team back line out is a massive advantage for us.

The problem is I’m not sure Jose will set us up attacking enough to take full advantage. Especially given the fact it’s the first leg, I imagine he will be more interested in not conceding than us scoring.
Possibly. But I can see him going for it in the first leg because of their lack of CBs and he likes playing by defending a lead in the second leg.

Home 0-0
Away 0-1
giphy.gif

Feels like an age since we had a CL game. Hope we are up for this and take full advantage of their defensive injuries.

a Dortmund styled 3-0 victory for us would be nice.

:tobyarm:

ohhh what a night. . .

Back
Top Bottom