Tottenham Hotspur v Woolwich Scum (15th Jan - 4.30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Probably in the minority but don’t think we should throw either Kulu or Bentancur into the starting lineup.

Both are going to be well off the pace. Much prefer a PEH/Bissouma/Sarr mid with Kane/Son up top to start.

Yeah but look at the image underneath…….
168-C0-BF4-3921-4-C22-AAB1-8-D6-D1-EEAD68-D.jpg

see what happens when you fall of your trike 😢
Conkers related injury.

I'm sorry but I don't agree with that.

I'll admit it happens less than it used to, but the crowd if particularly up for it can make the difference.

Last year we were the 12th man against this lot and they lost their heads - we had the ref in our pocket questioning every decision he was making just from the sheer screams of outrage everytime a Woolwich player made a tackle.

We need to repeat that atmosphere and it being 1630 it will be under the lights which always makes for a better atmosphere.

At the very least, give the ref something to think about - they can deffo be influenced by the crowd.

Fair play mate. Not my biggest point of debate.

Whatever it takes to get the win.

With Man u potentially closing in on Woolwich maybe the corrupt officials will be on our side today
That's what I was thinking..... If the Premier League is as corrupt as we think it is..... They'd like nothing better than a straight dogfight between Man U and Woolwich for the title.

That's what I was thinking..... If the Premier League is as corrupt as we think it is..... They'd like nothing better than a straight dogfight between Man U and Woolwich for the title.
Two massive fanbases as well, better than little Citeh fighting with the scousers.

Hahaha, look at this muppet.

mUh aShBuRtOn ArMy

7Wt6.gif

Off the charts cringe.

Take a look at the replies. lol

I genuinely don't get what they're supposed to be...?
Are they meant to be intimidating, or just TilTok twats, or what?

Shit Crystal Palace is what they look like!!

Watched a preview on YouTube this morning and I liked the line by a Spurs lady“ I hope we don’t gift them anything” So true!!
Woolwich away, Liverpool and Newcastle home this season all gifted easy goals. Really need to sharpen up today!

Back
Top Bottom