Tottenham Hotspur v Woolwich Scum (15th Jan - 4.30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is an incredible stat

Kulusevski, Bentancur, and Romero have only played 2 games together this season

:contearms::contehandshead::contebored::contetellmemore:

Add Kane and you're talking about a spine of integral players....... It's no wonder we haven't been firing on all cylinders.

Need to control midfield or else the forwards again will not get service. I find when players get close to records it seems to take an age to get over the line and so somehow will be surprised if Kane scores Sunday.
Lloris
Romero, Dier, Davies
Doherty, Hojbjerg, Biss, Skipp, Perisic
Kula, Kane

Son does not deserve to start but I would bring him on in 2nd half.

Saw the gooner neighbour who lives three doors down , earlier today . “ Are you ready for the disappointment on Sunday “ he says . With a face like thunder ,I replied ,” I think the disappointment is going to be all yours” Please , please Spurs help me wipe the smirk off of that gooners ugly mutt . Don’t let me down . COYS

While I would like us to go at them it's probably wise not to at least in the first half.
One way we can prevent being pinned back is to press high and that's not our game currently.
We can defend deep but have an out ball threat maybe ?
Conte team selection might need to support our defence first half. Kulu might be rusty as will Richi and Bents if they make it.

I think we're gonna turn up and deliver this weekend.
We've been so inconsistent that it's really difficult to call.

I do think the fans will make it oppressive again like last time. I do wish it was a late Friday kickoff or something, but the 4.30pm Sunday slot (plenty of drinking before the game etc) will suffice.

NLDs have often been a 'form goes out the window' kind of fixture, often to our detriment, but this weekend that's exactly what we need.

We've been so inconsistent that it's really difficult to call.

I do think the fans will make it oppressive again like last time. I do wish it was a late Friday kickoff or something, but the 4.30pm Sunday slot (plenty of drinking before the game etc) will suffice.

NLDs have often been a 'form goes out the window' kind of fixture, often to our detriment, but this weekend that's exactly what we need.
I thought son looked a different player after he scored and kane has looked his old sharp energetic self for the last 2. Add kulusevski in and hopefully playing well and we've got a great chance. We need none of our usual silly bollocks giving goals away at the back though.

Back
Top Bottom