Tottenham Hotspur v Woolwich Scum (15th Jan - 4.30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Win this and City beat United they'll just be 2 points behind the scum and the bottlejob will be fully underway. Huge game for us.

Typically the home team wins this so lets hope that continues.

Fitness permitting I'd go with the fairly obvious:

Lloris
Romero - Dier - Lenglet
Doherty ------------------ Perisic
Bentancur -- Hobby
Kulu --- Kane --- Son
Only real question mark is whether the back 3 includes Davies or not.

Win this and City beat United they'll just be 2 points behind the scum and the bottlejob will be fully underway. Huge game for us.

Typically the home team wins this so lets hope that continues.

Fitness permitting I'd go with the fairly obvious:

Lloris
Romero - Dier - Lenglet
Doherty ------------------ Perisic
Bentancur -- Hobby
Kulu --- Kane --- Son
Only real question mark is whether the back 3 includes Davies or not.
theyve still gotta play city twice too aint they. yea this is fucking massive to derail the scum. must not lose! someone needs to go through that odegard, not seen anyone do it to him yet. good player but let him know what the premier league is all about in this one.

them little wankers wont stand up to a dog fight you can see that just by looking at them. lots of little wimpy boys with a detestable little bitch as a manager.

Is there any talk of a Tifo for this? I think any opportunity we have to add to the atmosphere should be done. This game is massive.

I hate those cunts so much.

GJs1y2h.jpg

Forster, Doherty, Sessegnon, Sanchez, Davies, Bissouma, Hojbjerg, Gil, Richarlison
No chance Spence plays in this match

Game's at 16:30 yeah? we need to make sure those cunts and their fans come into a cauldron of absolute hate for them, they should all genuinely fear for their safety

This is fucking war! they should be afraid of coming to us

Remember when AFTV said they were going to lead a March up the high road to the game, then bottled it and watched the game from their basement 😂

Please, for the sake of justice and to speak out for his victims, anyone in attendance please do your best to contribute towards a bellowing choral rendition of “She Said No”. Booing will just get filtered out but they’ll have a job filtering out 60k people singing! Let the world know what the papers have been prevented from reporting.

Let’s kick rapists out of football.
While I can't stand the gooner cunt and I do suspect that he is guilty wasn't he cleared of the first allegation and the second is still pending trial?
We do have this thing in this country "Innocent until proven guilty"

All we have at the moment are allegations. Allegations do not prove guilt.

If it were you being accused of such a horrific crime I'm sure you would want to be tried by a court rather than lynched by a stadium of football fans?

All we have at the moment are allegations. Allegations do not prove guilt.

The evidence presented on Twitter for all to see was pretty damning though, don’t you think? And he wasn’t cleared - it was that the alleged rape wasn’t on U.K. soil and was committed literally weeks before a change in U.K. legislation would give the U.K. police power to charge U.K. residents for sexual offences committed in foreign countries. He is still under investigation for two other allegations of rape by two women.

The evidence presented on Twitter was pretty damning. And he wasn’t cleared - it was that the alleged rape wasn’t on U.K. soil and was committed literally weeks before a change in U.K. legislation would give the U.K. police power to charge U.K. residents for sexual offences committed in foreign countries. He is still under investigation for two other allegations of rape by two women.
Twitter is not a court mate, its a fucking cesspit. As I said the fact there are multiple allegations leads me to suspect he is guilty but that isn't really grounds to treat him as such.

There are women that grift on rape with wealthy men its well documented.

That's why we shouldn't just assume guilt.

Even if he is a gooner cunt.

Twitter is not a court mate, its a fucking cesspit. As I said the fact there are multiple allegations leads me to suspect he is guilty but that isn't really grounds to treat him as such.

There are women that grift on rape with wealthy men its well documented.

That's why we shouldn't just assume guilt.

Even if he is a gooner cunt.

You clearly didn’t see the text exchanges between Partey and the victim which she shared with the world after he got off the hook on a technicality then. I’m not assuming guilt - I’m pretty damn certain he did it based on what I’ve seen.

Last edited:
cretinous goat I'd really love to know the reason for the disagree.

Nothing I've said there is even remoteley controversial. And I'm ripe and ready to have this debate with any fucker on here.

You can't sentence and execute somebody in the court of public opinion because of some allegations.
That would be open to all kinds of abuse, Which is why we have a legal system and it requires proof rather than she said/he said.
Men get accused of this stuff all the time and it destroys lives even if the person didn't do anything it can end up wrecking their entire life, offthe back of one persons word against another persons.
it's not right, I know somebody it happened to. His life was ruined even though he was totally exhonerated and she even admitted to lying about the whole thing. Didn't matter, because once that allegation is there idiots like yourself assume guilt.

If/when he's found guilty in a court of law he'll get whats coming to him. Hopefully a long time in prison, but until then its pure tribal bullshit and beneath us as a fanbase.

Do you want to live in a world where if a couple of people alledge a crime we go out and lynch somebody?
What if somebody had a grudge against you and it was you being lynched?

Try engaging your brain for a change, would be refreshing for all of us.

Back
Top Bottom