TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v woolwich - Sat, 10 Feb, 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yet another angle...
DVtBhoVWsAA8S9e.jpg:large

I'm so happy I keep singing the Banana Splits theme to myself.... that's what I do when I'm happy. :)

Mind you, I would have have been happier if we had scored a couple more. I think I would have gone into hibernation if they had snatched a goal right at the end. That last ten minutes lasted an eternity, where did that ref get an extra four minutes from???

The Moose was MOTM for me, what a player, we are so lucky to have him. Having said that, everyone played their part and we more than deserved our victory. Lovely goal from H, the way he rose above the defenders was fab-u-lous, a great finish from a perfect cross from Ben.

I have to go back to see my dentist on Monday (regular readers will know he's a goon), need to have a stitch removed from my gum....think I'll wait until he's done that before I give him any stick!!!! Also looking forward to work on Monday, more plastic gooners there to discuss the game with.

It's days like this that make the grief worthwhile.Let's hope we can keep the momentum going. COYS
I too am seeing my dentist on Monday. Stitches? When I had stitches put in my gum I cried me a river.
And yes, them last 10 minutes were nerve shredding.

Coming into the New Year I looked at our fixtures, with us playing all of the teams around us still, and thought we’re really going to have to be on top form to break into the top 4. After playing United, Liverpool and Woolwich and coming out with 7 points we’ve set ourselves up so well for the remainder of the season.

With City and Chelsea left to play, 2 games we could win based on our form and squad coming back. We then only have teams below us to play, highest being Leicester on the last day.

Historically, under Poch we come in strong after Christmas. I believe 3rd is ours, and at push we can get 2nd.

Back
Top Bottom