TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v woolwich - Sat, 10 Feb, 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dembele in this form is majestic.
He glides gracefully around the pitch, rather reminiscent of the gazelle.
Must feel horrible playing against him, like he is a bully or something, just cannot get the ball off him.

I knew these 3 games would either make or break our season, well done lads you done the club proud! :tobyarm:
A bit of a weird feeling now though, I’m delighted we won , but also a little bit annoyed it was only 1 nil! :pochfacepalm:
In a close game that kind of a waste of opportunities might cost us, but the overall dominance was fabulous to watch.
19 wins to go

• Mauricio Pochettino's side have scored in their last 15 Premier League games - the longest current run in the division.
  • Spurs have kept a clean sheet in consecutive home league games against Woolwich for the first time since September 1975.
  • Petr Cech has now gone nine Premier League games without a clean sheet, his longest ever run in the competition.
  • Meanwhile, this is Woolwich's longest run without a Premier League clean sheet (9 games) since a run of 11 ending in February 2002.
  • The Gunners have lost three consecutive away league games for the first time since a run of four in April 2017.
  • In meetings between 'big six' sides in the Premier League this season, no side has won more points in home games than Spurs (nine - W3 D0 L1).

All you disagree'ers - tell me why he shouldn't get a monumental bollocking for that selfish piece of stupidity when he could have passed it for a certain goal?
If Lacazette had scored we would have pissed away 2 points.
Don't answer using the benefit of hindsight.
He was selfish and wasteful and you know it.
I don't think it would have been that obvious from his view that Eriksen was running in. I don't believe that Eriksen's position made it a dead cert goal and I think Lamela had the right to make an attempt. Anyways, we won a well fought game so I don't think any players deserve digging out.

Last edited:
DVr6FQ6X4AENnaF.jpg

Back
Top Bottom