Tottenham Hotspur v. West Ham United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think Winks is going to smash it. He'll get the significance of the derby like Mason did when he debuted against Woolwich the season before last. Hoping he can fulfil the trust and confidence Poch has in him.

fhWkCre.gif

Spent about half an hour walking around Dublin trying to find the game being shown somewhere, every single bar was playing the Ireland v NZ Rugby game. Ended up following the game on text alerts in the car. Such a frustrating yet satisfying end, I would have loved to have watched it live!

What probably hasn't even said by yet is that we have won a derby through two academy players scoring three - in a game which seemed lost. Something like this hasn't happened in the league for atleast a decade.

Also, Poch was spot on with the subs today. Son and Alli did much better than Janssen and Dembele today.

Our last 2 games were derbies and the four goalscorers were all academy products.

We should all feel so proud and very thankful Pochettino gives these talented guys the opportunity!

still buzzing from this, better then the 4-1 last time around!!!

Get in! We are 1 point of top 4, spammers 1 point of relegation, tonight is a good night!!!:allitongue:

fhWkCre.gif

Spent about half an hour walking around Dublin trying to find the game being shown somewhere, every single bar was playing the Ireland v NZ Rugby game. Ended up following the game on text alerts in the car. Such a frustrating yet satisfying end, I would have loved to have watched it live!

Dublin Spurs were surely showing at their pub?!?

Fair play to son , he turned it around , his first 10 touches after coming on was him giving the ball away every time

What a comeback .:freundgoal:

Bumped into their mob after coming out the ground from the paxton, being marched to white hart lane station by the looks of it, they were frothing.
Had me old man with me who ain't well now, so had to get him the fuck out of there by the library where the motorbikes are.

Since they started playing 3 at the back they haven't lost, before today.
We started ok, yet then seemed to stall.
Eriksens offside goal -which the lino decided to flag for about alf hour after he got the ball- was how we should have gone about things. For some reason we stopped running in behind them or couldn't supply the pass.
Rose and Walker were not getting forward as they were pressed, yet we didn't exploit the space behind their two wide players and stretch them.
However, they did far less threatening than we did. Can't remember Lloris having to pull off a save of any meaning.
It needed faster passing and more movement, especially in the wide areas.
Winks was the example, yet he wasn't backed up by the other midfielders.
We haven't been playing that well. We haven't been as creative or as threatening as we can be. We have also been gifting teams chances.
We have had some key injuries and suffered a simultaneous player form dip.
Yet we are tonight are 3 points off the top, have conceded the least goals in the prem and have lost no games in 12.

We can admire teams who always seem to have that knack of not losing & even winning -maybe fortuitously - when not playing well.
Nobody can be happy with the way we are playing.
However, according to the media, a team that can grind out results & manages not to lose when not playing well is a sign of a great team.
Maybe we should start thinking that about our team?

Cant be arsed to go back and read the twenty page cunt off. Can someone condense it here for me please?

Who went all polar ice caps and had to be told?

Back
Top Bottom