Tottenham Hotspur v. West Ham United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

OK... no messin' around now...
Let's just SMASH THESE SLAAAAGS into next week and move on to the next game, shall we?

No nail biting....
No knee-jerking reactions 'cos we're a goal down at half-time...
No early onset heart-attacks 'cos we can't finish the game off...
Win, and win well... and get the job done BEFORE the 89th minute!!!

S'not TOO much to ask is it?

Counting down the days, the hours, waiting for KO. Should win this - we are at home and they are not exactly playing there best football. The break may effect them more as they needed more training time as they seem a little dishevelled as an outfit. Hope we come out strong, wanting to win and give em hell.

Players need to fight with spirt and prove (to someone) they can play football at the top level. With some successful coaches the player would want to prove the manager wrong and show he/they can play. Im not sure Poch demands such passion? We need to come out fired up, in their faces from the off, show the same attitude as against the Chavs last season.
Let teams know we are no push overs- we are the new Spurs fighting for the PL title.

Last edited:
OK... this may be a daft question...

I wasn't able to get a ticket for this... (along with many others I'd imagine)
...but still wanna be at or near THE LANE!

...are pubs such as The Brickies/C&H or the Bill Nic showing it...?
Would be great to just be at or near the ground for this one... without being stuck outside listening for cheers and a delayed dodgy mobile phone stream to see/hear how the game is going!

OK... this may be a daft question...

I wasn't able to get a ticket for this... (along with many others I'd imagine)
...but still wanna be at or near THE LANE!

...are pubs such as The Brickies/C&H or the Bill Nic showing it...?
Would be great to just be at or near the ground for this one... without being stuck outside listening for cheers and a delayed dodgy mobile phone stream to see/hear how the game is going!

Billy Nick usually shows the matches & has a decent atmosphere. Check their Twitter account.

P.S they have Robins Pie & Mash shop guesting there on Sat. Hope that doesn't encourage the jellied eel munchers!

Billy Nick usually shows the matches & has a decent atmosphere. Check their Twitter account.

P.S they have Robins Pie & Mash shop guesting there on Sat. Hope that doesn't encourage the jellied eel munchers!

Tell em the Eels are upstairs and hope that Bulgarian bird is still hanging about.....

:lamelashock:

I'd like to see Winks get some more game time. Every match he's played in he looks very composed and confident. Poch is doing the perfect thing with him.

I think he'll be a top player and hope he gets the time.

Screen-Shot-2015-11-22-at-20.21.59.png

Chill the Fuck out, I got this:dembelewtf:

Just sensational headline stuff. They listed all the players who have an injury one way or another, but only Alli and Davies are definately out for this match. The rest of them seem to have minor issues which by the time we play West Ham are likely to have been solved for the most part.

OK... Let's just run through the list;

Spurs could be without Mousa Dembele, Vincent Janssen, Christian Eriksen, Erik Lamela, and Toby Alderweireld...
while both Dele Alli and Ben Davies are long term absentees...

Alli, we knew about... I'll admit Davies is news to me... but Rose is fit AND first choice, so no dramas there (prior to the Spain match this evening of course, so this could all go horribly wrong!)

Janssen being out would only have been a problem if Kane were still injured... but all being well, Kane's back... so wouldn't have expected Vince to play anyway!

Eriksen - let's face it - hasn't been at his best recently... maybe a week or so out ISN'T the end of the world...

Lamela and Toby were already out for the NLD, so, whilst their returns would be a bonus, it's not a given... I'd have expected Poch to have made provisions.

The only one (other than Toby/Alli) that's still a bit of a bugger when he's missing is Dembele... but that's why we have Wanyama and Dier!

... so I'd like to think that's put a slightly shinier perspective on things!

It is worrying especially as Poch said a few weeks ago that players were playing with Knocks. This could have something to do with our poor performance. We will not really have much clarification until the Pre match press conference but even then as the details tend to be vague until the team is announced. Janssen had concussion and I am not sure how long that rules him out. Davies & Dele are definitely out. Eriksen was said to have a minor knock that should not keep him out. Toby was meant to be fit for after the International break. Lamela and Dembele I have no idea.

Back
Top Bottom