Tottenham Hotspur v. West Ham United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just rewatched last twenty and didn't notice this on first viewing but watch Harry Kane when he equalizes , he picks up the ball and runs to the halfway line immediately nobody gets near him except Harry Winks who bounds up to him like an excited puppy , Kane dismisses him with a quiet word and a gesture that says "pack it in son we've still got a job to do here " we all know the rest.

I just thought it was fantastic composure , I was drunk on the pandemonium that ensued after that goal so was the boss so were the fans and most of the players but Harry keeps his head makes sure not a second longer than necessary is wasted celebrating and scores the winner.

Harry keeps his head
Screen_Shot_2016_11_20_at_14_02_19.png

What exactly did Spam do yesterday to think they deserved to win?
They came to defend, determined to try and not lose -as they have been doing for their last 5 or so games.
Yes they defended well but then so have WBA and LCFC.

What is it with them and their incessant need for us to acknowledge them as our rivals?

That's their only defence today? ''See, you do care''.

We care because you won't shut up about it and putting you in your place is satisfying. West Ham are your mates yappy dog that won't stop shagging your leg.

Rivals? Nah. Just an annoyance. They're talking as if we wouldn't have gone mental going 2-1 to 3-2 in the last minutes to anyone.

Woolwich and Chelsea, they ain't.

It's really pathetic how much attention they want us to give them. Lads, you've been relegated twice in the last 15 years.

Shocking use of the word "shocking" though. Silly from grown up men, but hardly shocking. Oh, well, they need to sell papers I guess.
I do think the Daily Shitter needs to look up the definitions of both "SHOCKING" & "TERRIFYING!"

Don't get me wrong... it wasn't pleasant, but SHOCKING & TERRIFYING? ...do me a favour!
A dozen or so middle-aged men swinging drunken punches!

Try watching an ISIS Beheading video... now that is SHOCKING & TERRIFYING!

Was the game on Sky or BT?? if so do either of them repeat Sat Evening games as I really need to see this again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again and again.
Load kodi onto your pc there are loads of sites that do either full replays or extended highlights. pm me if you're not sure how and I'll send you links (or you can google how do I load kodi on my laptop and follow the instructions)

People need to be careful how much they demonise people that express their thoughts and feelings in a match-day thread. Sooner or later people just won't bother posting in them, they're already dead and boring compared to last year.

You get people who have commented nothing all thread and then log in at the end of the game to play Captain Hindsight and shit on everyone else.
There's a major difference between posting comments and posting a relentless stream of negative defeatist bollocks like an open sewer.

You are the latter.

Yes Mate he was the one that stood out for me.. They totally outplayed us, our ground is shit, the atmosphere is non-existent, the ref handed us 3pts - the list goes on..
He really is a sad deluded Twat.

He is a total deluded knob. Thinks WHU could take 10k to every away game, that they take 3k to every European away (when you only play 4 a decade it really is a once in a lifetime experience!) they have the best fans in the world who create an amazing atmosphere at every game and they all only live a pie and mash shop a way from UP. All the press, TV and referees are againt them. I could go on.

Sad sack.

Back
Top Bottom