Tottenham Hotspur v. West Ham United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A win sees us stay in the exact same position in the league tonight. But we cannot lose ground, even this early on.

Time to create an even bigger gap between us and those below us. Top four is going to be tough but I think we have the squad.

....there seem to be, ahem... a few, errrr, 'old timers' out and about on the High Road this afternoon...
IF, you know what I mean...?
:wansum:
:nawty:

Last edited:
On the corner of the High Road / Park Lane... by the sound of the sirens and Police horses... I THINK the Hammers are on their way...
Let's see shall we?

By the way... had anyone else seen the stretched Limo and Coach & White Horses parked outside the Tottenham Community Sports Centre?
West Ham team coach maybe???

Excited to see Winks start.

Walker and Rose will need to provide the width. Eriksen needs to have a good game today. Janssen and Kane looked good together against Palace. Hopefully they'll show it again today.

Back
Top Bottom