Tottenham Hotspur v. Watford - 19.10.2019 @ 3 PM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sanchez looked great when he got thrust in for the 2017/18 season when Toby was out. I think playing week in week out really benefits him. Playing sporadically doesn't suit him. I think its time we give him the regular game time now, not fucking RB just CB.

I totally agree with this. We need to get him back into the form he was in a couple of years ago and the only way we’ll do that is to play him.

It’s Sanchez who needs to be the regular starter and Toby and Jan could take turns to partner him.

For me it's a lose/ lose situation. Beating Watford at home will prove the square root of nothing. My Sunday league could probably do that. If we lose, the ramifications are horrific.
I think we have to put on a gutsy, determined and tough performance at Anfield, win or lose with attitude for most of us to believe again.
Unless of course we do lose to Watford in which case we're fucked seven ways to Sunday.

“For me it's a lose/ lose situation. Beating Watford at home will prove the square root of nothing. My Sunday league could probably do that”.

When will you learn Khama works in many ways?

These comments next to guarantee a home lose - probably 0:3.

STOP BELITTLING FOOTBALL CLUBS !

#SPURS BRASIL

Tottenham urgently needs a steering wheel 1 at the time of: Fabinho, Casemiro, Kante Harry Winks is very weak.

Skipp would be a good option in place of Winks

Spurs "433" Come on
Zaga: Toby Alderweireld + Sanchez

1st wheel: Sissoko or Skip

2nd steering wheel
Ndombele

Half guard point
Erckesen

Laterias: Juan Foyth + Danny

Half call: Lamela or Ali in good phase "lol"
Sissoko at '6' would be a disaster.

“For me it's a lose/ lose situation. Beating Watford at home will prove the square root of nothing. My Sunday league could probably do that”.

When will you learn Khama works in many ways?

These comments next to guarantee a home lose - probably 0:3.

STOP BELITTLING FOOTBALL CLUBS !
What a strange chap!

for fuck sake

Not fit enough to start for Spurs though

So off the top of my head, we’ve had Toby playing games for Belgium, Aurier captaining Ivory Coast, Lo Celso starting for Argentina and Foyth now going to start for Germany all at times Poch claims they are injured/not fit

Yet Kane was fit to start the biggest game in the clubs history after not playing a game for ten weeks.

So off the top of my head, we’ve had Toby playing games for Belgium, Aurier captaining Ivory Coast, Lo Celso starting for Argentina and Foyth now going to start for Germany all at times Poch claims they are injured/not fit

Yet Kane was fit to start the biggest game in the clubs history after not playing a game for ten weeks.
It’s almost like he doesn’t want to use the tools at his disposal?

Yep...

I cant get my head around this. Crazy... Im a massive Poch fan, but seriously... wtf ?

...is Lloris still in with a shout of starting....?
Incomplete_usernam Incomplete_usernam seems ro think he'll be ok....
maybe he can come off the bench in the 78 minute... :llorisunsure:

It’s almost like he doesn’t want to use the tools at his disposal?

Its a disgrace and I find it baffling that people genuinely beleive he hasnt been backed.

Foyth plays two or three good games and everyone has them in the starting line up, same with Sanchez etc
I wouldnt be surprised if Sessengon gets a loan deal and plays straight away, while for us he´s "injured"

Its a disgrace and I find it baffling that people genuinely beleive he hasnt been backed.

Foyth plays two or three good games and everyone has them in the starting line up, same with Sanchez etc
I wouldnt be surprised if Sessengon gets a loan deal and plays straight away, while for us he´s "injured"
Sanchez really baffles me as he looked great when he had a run of games, Toby is gone next season but what’s the point in getting Sanchez up to scratch now for when Toby fucks off? May as well just play him out off position so his confidence goes or leave him on the bench, least when he does get to play next year he will know he is only first choice as Toby left on a free , must make him feel like an awesome player

I want Poch to have the balls to be bold now. Anyone who has mentally checked out can fuck off.

If Toby, Jan and Dier are being difficult, throw them all in the reserves. Start Sanchez and Foyth or Sanchez and Tanganga or whatever his name is.

Bin Eriksen immediately.

Only player players who will fight to beat Watford, anyone who is even 1%? not up for it can be left out, regardless of status.

I want Poch to have the balls to be bold now. Anyone who has mentally checked out can fuck off.

If Toby, Jan and Dier are being difficult, throw them all in the reserves. Start Sanchez and Foyth or Sanchez and Tanganga or whatever his name is.

Bin Eriksen immediately.

Only player players who will fight to beat Watford, anyone who is even 1%? not up for it can be left out, regardless of status.
The manager has mentally checked out-its glaringly obvious at this point.

Back
Top Bottom