Tottenham Hotspur v Swansea City (14th Dec)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

07-minister.jpg

well done, one for the teenagers, comical ali! must watch the full video they made of his quips, with the tanks rolling by behind him!

If anyone is happy with that today, give yourself a slap.

The game is about glory, not about being a fucking shower of spawny cunts.

Fuck last minute robberies against a team of sheep botherers. That should be 0-5 every fucking day of the year.

There really was a bit of incisiveness wide with Walker in today. Defininitely looking forward to more of that!

Its obvious to me, whenever our full backs get forward, the formation works, if they get pegged back like first half, we cant create much, no options, it happens time and again, when we are grabbing these wins, its when the full backs get forward and as you say, walker will give us that in abundance

Fuck last minute robberies against a team of sheep botherers. That should be 0-5 every fucking day of the year.
If you can't enjoy a last minute win away from home I don't know why you're watching football. Performance had many problems but I am happy as fuck.

I can't tell if you're serious or not. The liberty stadium is a difficult place to go to and I'm delighted we got all 3 points, no matter how we got them. Yes it was agonising watching it at times but at the end of the day and win is a win and I'm sure poch is working on improving us. You can't turn shit into gold overnight.

Great win DESPITE our manager. His treatment of Stambouli is out of order, sooooo wrong.

Hopefully we put 11 players on the pitch on Wed, ie no Soldado or Lamela. Stam Chadli and Dembele may be far from great, but at least they fulfil a decent function in the team. We absolutely must buy a striker in Jan.

Poch got out of jail today thanks to Harry and Eriksen.

So hope he gets it right on Wed.

I can't tell if you're serious or not. The liberty stadium is a difficult place to go to and I'm delighted we got all 3 points, no matter how we got them. Yes it was agonising watching it at times but at the end of the day and win is a win and I'm sure poch is working on improving us. You can't turn shit into gold overnight.
Only us and Southampton that have won there this season.

Will get a ton of "disagrees" here but I really don't think Lamela was worse than anyone bar the standouts Kane and Eriksen. Ran his legs off, pissed Swansea players off and "got stuck in" (lol, FM).
I thought he worked hard and in general gets too much stick, my only problem with him today was that he hung on to the ball a little too long when he could have moved it quicker.

Back
Top Bottom