Tottenham Hotspur v. Sunderland

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Want to crucify Janssen for that feckin' awful selfish attempt, but can understand he just wants to get the duck off his back.

Now that everyone is injured, some chance for the new boys to show their stuff. Son also looks revived.

Wimmer better come in.

Just home, another long weekend sadly. I see injuries galore and melting all over the place, but we won!

Who was good, who was shit and what position did sissoko play from and how did he do?

Happy with the three points. Hope the injuries aren't too serious, fortunately we can rest those players with Gillingham up next. Sunderland really are going down this year imo.

- Another cleansheet in the league. 3rd in 5 games.
- Yet to concede a goal from open play in the league.
- Wanyama/Dembele partnership looks great.
- Son really starting to show his worth, created chances in abundance today.
- Sissoko looks very comfortable, thought him and Walker looked good together.
- Great confidence boost following midweeks disaster, positive going into midweek game against Gillingham.

Just home, another long weekend sadly. I see injuries galore and melting all over the place, but we won!

Who was good, who was shit and what position did sissoko play from and how did he do?
Right AM - had no space to run into, couldn't do the intricate stuff needed against a shit team, couldn't cross, lazy.

Other than that the future looks positive....

Alli was poor and Davies is shite. Other than that it was a promising performance. Sissoko slots in effortlessly and Son is on a hot streak. We did look pacier and stronger today so mission accomplished for Pochettino I guess.

Hopefully Dier/Dembele are all right, I reckon Kane will be out for a while but I think Janssen can step up. Strikers live off goals and only getting 5 minutes at the end means he's going to try too hard to make an impression. I think he'll do well if he starts.

Vorm
Trippier - Alderweireld - Carter-Vickers - Davies
Wanyama - Winks
Sissoko - Eriksen - Lamela
Janssen
For Gillingham, in my opinion.

Dier and Dembele hopefully just a game or so, Kane looks like he's done a bad sprain or something so bit worrying.

Like the power Waynama and Sissoko bring but have to say looked a bit more creative when Lamela came on. Son was good and unlucky not too get a goal or two.

Back
Top Bottom