Tottenham Hotspur v. Southampton

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Pretty standard stuff. If we move up a gear for the 1st 10-15 mins of the second half we should have this one buried so they can step back again.

Can't blame anyone of thinking about taking it steady for Woolwich and Barcelona again but both games will mean little if we don't bury games like this to remain competitive in between

To be fair, I feel like we're missing Dele.

People always said we missed Eriksen when we were plodding along earlier in the season but here we are, with Eriksen and it's the same looking performance.

Perhaps its just a third game in a week performance against a team that are putting men behind the ball away from home.

We're a goal up and are making chances. What do people want?

I still maintain belief Son and Lucas shouldn't be on the pitch at the same time.

I agree except maybe against very low quality teams. They are very similar players and too often get lost in play without the ball.

I'd much rather we start either one per game, ask them to run themselves to a pulp wearing out the oppo fullback, and then swap the other on at 60' to finish off said tuckered FB.

To be fair, I feel like we're missing Dele.

People always said we missed Eriksen when we were plodding along earlier in the season but here we are, with Eriksen and it's the same looking performance.
Tbf this half was meh because the team doesn't look very fussed to do better.

Thank the guy who posted the Ronaldo7 link. Found it via that. Looks HD quality!

Aww shucks thanks 'twas me !

Mentioned it a few times on here early when the game starts but noticed people don't seem to go back.

For anyone who struggles they always show our games and have various links for mobile and pc / tv etc

Need to score again as Southampton look as if they have a goal in them. Not controlling the match as I would like but look dangerous up front. Just got to convert a couple more.

We're missing a good CM imo. Lucas needs to get on the ball more too
Been saying for a while.
Wasn’t too sure with winks dier together.
We are very poor there now.
Winks dier both need a dembele wanyama
Our midfield needs someone who can hold onto the ball and is strong Mobil a ball winner
It’s going to cost us Mark my words

I’d like to see him trying Foyth in front of the back 4
He’d compliment winks better.
Even Sanchez when he’s back.

That defeat on Sunday really had an effect on a team as whole and fans. It will takes weeks to get over that.
Not if we win, and they don't it won't!

We are to reliant on Eriksens creative passing
...but he's a creative midfielder... That's what he's there to do...
It's like saying we're too reliant on Lloris's goalkeeping, or Kane's goalscoring... that's why they're in the team... I'm glad they're doing what they're paid to!!

In other nudes....
Fuck yeah Burnley just scored!

Back
Top Bottom