Tottenham Hotspur v Southampton (6th Aug) (3pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

By Tuttosport ( italian newspaper)

The two former Juve players, Bentancur and Kulusevski, are already an integral part of Conte's old guard. In particular, it is the Swedish winger who has benefited most of all from the Conte treatment: the memory of a player who is standing and at times including some off-white seasons has given way to the image of a brilliant footballer , currently one of the strongest external attackers in Europe. His assist for Sessegnon in the action leading to the Spurs equalizer, less than 10 minutes after the advantage of the guests achieved by Ward-Prowse. The Swede's assist is the ninth since he made his debut with Tottenham last February.
Is it bad that I read that as the Swedish ginger?

:kulushock:

Lauren Bacall Fashion GIF
I will be looking for that hat in the Shelf Bar.

Great day on the high road yesterday. Was down early for fry up then in the brewer's and LTs.
Can't wait for next Sunday early start at Victoria.

Funniest thing in the game was the subs stripped ready to come on in the 79th minute and the ball going out of play in the 85th minute for them to get on
Yeah, I noticed this at the time and mentioned it to my neighbor although I didn't know for how long it went on. The players (on the pitch) seemed be tiring and getting slower, especially with the heat.

Excellent start to new season

Positives:
3 Points, what else do you want!
Sess & Dier score
All strating XI had a good game
MOTM Kulu from where he left last season, becoming massive player for the club at 22

Negatives
Son & Kane not scoring or assisting each other

Another observation from the stadium I forgot to raise previously.....

I saw at least 2 people wearing our 3rd kit for this season.
The third kit that has only appeared in "leaked" photo's so far.

Back
Top Bottom