Tottenham Hotspur v. Reading (Home), 1 Jan 2013 15:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I want him to score, but not against Reading as I'd prefer he was rested for the entire match and 100% fit for the next team and rape them with a hat-trick!
ah I understand. Don't think we can treat Reading as a nothing game though the big difference between us and the likes of Chelsea and Woolwich is our GD they're all around the +20 mark whereas we're around +10... Makes a big difference at the end of the season. We need to get at them with our best players and try and work on it.

This ain't a nothing game against a nobody opposition.

We need 3 points right away and as many goals for as possible. Even if we are up 1,2-0, we need to keep going and going to the very end. Each goal can be worth a Champions League entry.

We need both Defoe and Adebayor to start actually playing well - as opposed to "just" scoring a couple every other week. They are nailed on to start, even if 4-4-2 suits us poorly.

I'd let Vertonghen start with Caulker (let Gallas and Dawson have Coventry). Walker and Naughton if BAE are not fit, if he is Walker and BAE.

In midfield Parker and Dembele, giving Sandro a rest, with Lennon and Dempsey wide. Hugo in goal.

It's not really about the personel, we just need to keep attacking. It doesn't even matter if we let in a goal, because in games like this we need to score more than 2 anyway to keep fighting for 4th.

This ain't a nothing game against a nobody opposition.

We need 3 points right away and as many goals for as possible. Even if we are up 1,2-0, we need to keep going and going to the very end. Each goal can be worth a Champions League entry.

We need both Defoe and Adebayor to start actually playing well - as opposed to "just" scoring a couple every other week. They are nailed on to start, even if 4-4-2 suits us poorly.

I'd let Vertonghen start with Caulker (let Gallas and Dawson have Coventry). Walker and Naughton if BAE are not fit, if he is Walker and BAE.

In midfield Parker and Dembele, giving Sandro a rest, with Lennon and Dempsey wide. Hugo in goal.

It's not really about the personel, we just need to keep attacking. It doesn't even matter if we let in a goal, because in games like this we need to score more than 2 anyway to keep fighting for 4th.

I'd like to see Naughton and BAE.

Problem is I've got a pair next to each other so would find it hard to shift the other one a a single, anyone else you can take?

Yeah no I understand, erm no, but I can ask around. That would be perfect you see. If you can find a person who just wants the one be sure to let me know.

Got a ticket motherfuckkkeerrs!

Need some help from a Londoner! Best way to get from WHL to London Bridge station?
Best way is get a bus from outside The Barrowboy & Banker pub just before you cross the bridge to Liverpool Street (most buses go there you can just ask the driver) then get a direct train to Northumberland Park or White Hart Lane. Cheapest way to get there.

Back
Top Bottom