Tottenham Hotspur v. Reading (Home), 1 Jan 2013 15:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This ain't a nothing game against a nobody opposition.

We need 3 points right away and as many goals for as possible. Even if we are up 1,2-0, we need to keep going and going to the very end. Each goal can be worth a Champions League entry.

We need both Defoe and Adebayor to start actually playing well - as opposed to "just" scoring a couple every other week. They are nailed on to start, even if 4-4-2 suits us poorly.

I'd let Vertonghen start with Caulker (let Gallas and Dawson have Coventry). Walker and Naughton if BAE are not fit, if he is Walker and BAE.

In midfield Parker and Dembele, giving Sandro a rest, with Lennon and Dempsey wide. Hugo in goal.

It's not really about the personel, we just need to keep attacking. It doesn't even matter if we let in a goal, because in games like this we need to score more than 2 anyway to keep fighting for 4th.

Best place to get a fry up for a fair price? Getting in to London soon at Kings X.
Hotspur Cafe on the high street, Pride of Tottenham do an all day breakfast for around a fiver (give or take).
Upper Crust at Kings X do a decent breakfast but sadly not a fry up.

I made it guys. Cant believe I was able to get up and watch this after last night, I'm proud of myself. 9 am in the US, really hung over from last night though....

Right. So player stays on his feet whilst being fouled. Ref waves play on but then doesn't book fouling player for what was a yellow card offense.

But no lets book players for 'diving' when they are fouled in the box

I don't know about you guys but I'd actually like to see townsend for Ade swap instead of dempsey today. With Naughton and Gylfi playing on the left, we're not getting too much width with both fullback and LM cutting in all the time.

Back
Top Bottom